Welcome to the cannabis questions and answers room. This section is here for you to ask or answer questions regarding cannabis and growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Rosin press advice

Ask cannabis and growing related questions
Lukeypoo
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Rosin press advice

Post by Lukeypoo »

So me and my brother plan on buying a 12 ton press and a pair of devilpress plates.. Has anyone used them or a similar diy style device??
Cheers
Lukeypoo

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

✌️Lukeypoo✌️

Bulls
Coco Grower

Re: Rosin press advice

Post by Bulls »

Good morning mate.
I've not heard of anyone to be honest using them but read about them. From what I've read they are pretty straight forward to use. I know it is very important to have your buds at 55-62% RH. If you decide to go ahead I'd love to hear a review from you Lukey

Smokey

Post by Smokey »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
🍁 Who Jah Bless No Man Curse 🍁

Lukeypoo
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Lukeypoo »

So we ended up ordering the devil press 3x5 plates with a enail included in the sale so that's kinda cool.. Due Thursday
We've then ordered a generic 12 ton workshop press due to be delivered wednesday/Thursday
So hopefully by next weekend we'll be pressing something and I'll do a review next weekend

Real excited about this, only previously used hair straighteners and bubble hash, we tried buds a couple of times but they were always definitely no where near your suggestion @Bulls and didn't yield enough to warrant doing, so will certainly be giving it another crack around the 55/62 humidity marks

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

Return to “Cannabis And Growing Q&A Room”