Welcome to the cannabis questions and answers room. This section is here for you to ask or answer questions regarding cannabis and growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Trim bags, are they any good?

Ask cannabis and growing related questions
Marcus
GR420 Leg End

Re: Trim bags, are they any good?

Post by Marcus »

Vador wrote:
Sat Oct 29, 2022 3:53 pm
I wanted to try avoid using wood tbh @Marcus, pretty much got what you described in my cad design but im limited to the size i can print it so it would be too small.
I thought about just buying some mesh and trying to fold the joins and things but still need to make some end caps and a good method to seal it up but also keep it easy enough to open and close. Everything was taken care of in the 3d printed version but its just too small.
Could get a sheet of 10mm thick plastic and route into that i suppose.
You can buy pre cut perspex online. If that helps?

Also, does it have to be round?

Imagine 2 rectangular tupperware tubs with holes for allthread in each corner. The allthread also acts as a guide for the mesh that sits in the tubs and makes a sealed unit.

???

Just thinking out loud really.

Vador
Known User

Post by Vador »

Just waiting for the perfect thing to come along, you know when your just looking around at random shit then you see something and think thats it, just waiting for that moment to come along, the raffle ticket machine has potential but is quite expensive, the bbq also has potential but i havent checked the sizes on that yet
░█▒█▒▄▀▄░█▀▄░▄▀▄▒█▀▄
░▀▄▀░█▀█▒█▄▀░▀▄▀░█▀▄

Drugs and Alcohol are never the answer! Unless the question was “what am I doing tonight”.

Marcus
GR420 Leg End

Post by Marcus »

Old carbon filter?

Vador
Known User

Post by Vador »

Marcus wrote:
Sat Oct 29, 2022 4:11 pm
Old carbon filter?
Unfortunately i dont have one, they get used for fire bins otherwise that would have been my goto.
Got a couple of ideas to explore but needs to be done for under £75 or just as well buy one like this, thing is i only need the drum so been reluctant to buy one, to be fair a few weeks ago they had a different design, now theyve made it square with different plastics, looked better with a round drum.
Nobody seems to offer just the 150 micron drum on its own

Return to “Cannabis And Growing Q&A Room”