Welcome to the cannabis questions and answers room. This section is here for you to ask or answer questions regarding cannabis and growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

New supplier for my girls- Don’t look right

Ask cannabis and growing related questions
Tom1974

Post by Tom1974 »

Afternoon all

Just been to help my cousin set up his next run potting up and used a new supplier for his girls

They are clones/cuttings but they don’t look like the stuff we used to get elsewhere

Excuse the drooping they will perk up later as they only just gone in and had a drink

Normally they are a few inches tall but never ever seen leaves like this and so large etc

Strain is called Wedding Cake but now he’s panicking thinking they look like something you get when you’ve topped your plants lol and worrying he’s been given them

Appreciate any input

Cheers

Tom
Image[/img][/img][/img]

MommaB
Plant Of The Year Winner 2022

Re: New supplier for my girls- Don’t look right

Post by MommaB »

Hey Tom I’m not sure if it’s my phone or what but I’m not able to see your picture.
A Heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others- The Wizard of Oz

Tom1974

Post by Tom1974 »

Momma bear wrote:Hey Tom I’m not sure if it’s my phone or what but I’m not able to see your picture.

Herbalist
Bud Of The Year Winner 2022

Post by Herbalist »

Look fine to me mate. They may be small but they'll grow.
Making plans with a stoner is like being with a prostitute. They tell you they’re coming, but you know it’s a lie.

Tom1974

Post by Tom1974 »

Herbalist wrote:Look fine to me mate. They may be small but they'll grow.
Cheers mate for the reply, not so much the size I’m worried about for him because they are actually bigger than what we are used to

What we normally get are only a few inches tall and kind of like in a tea bag sack and not with very large leaves on like this

Also they didn’t come in little sacks but sponge cubes, never come across that either

Probably panicking over nothing but without knowing their rough age or stage I just don’t want him to mix his veg and flower periods up and prolong them etc unnecessarily

Have you come across babies like this with leaves like this on day one mate?

Cheers guys

Herbalist
Bud Of The Year Winner 2022

Post by Herbalist »

Tom1974 wrote:
Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:41 pm
Cheers mate for the reply, not so much the size I’m worried about for him because they are actually bigger than what we are used to

What we normally get are only a few inches tall and kind of like in a tea bag sack and not with very large leaves on like this

Also they didn’t come in little sacks but sponge cubes, never come across that either

Probably panicking over nothing but without knowing their rough age or stage I just don’t want him to mix his veg and flower periods up and prolong them etc unnecessarily

Cheers guys
Sweet. Be happy with better size clones bud. people use root riot cubes all the time. I have had a couple little things with massive leaves, What do you mean by, "just don’t want him to mix his veg and flower periods up and prolong them etc unnecessarily" does he have them on 12/12 already?
:puff puff:

Tom1974

Post by Tom1974 »

Herbalist wrote:
Tom1974 wrote:
Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:41 pm

Cheers guys
Sweet. Be happy with better size clones bud. people use root riot cubes all the time. I have had a couple little things with massive leaves, What do you mean by, "just don’t want him to mix his veg and flower periods up and prolong them etc unnecessarily" does he have them on 12/12 already?
:puff puff:
No sorry mate when they come smaller we know we can veg for 4 weeks and flower for 9 but to us they look about 2 weeks old already which would take them to 6 weeks before flower if that was true lol

Or am I just being daft now!?

Cheers for replies mate especially on Saturday evening

PS what are these root cubes and what are the benefits or reason behind them mate, thanks

Tom1974

Post by Tom1974 »

Quick update 6 of them died and he has been in the game many years and done nothing different than he’s always done :(

Back to our old supplier I guess guys :)

Return to “Cannabis And Growing Q&A Room”