Welcome to the cannabis questions and answers room. This section is here for you to ask or answer questions regarding cannabis and growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

BEST RECIPE FOR INDOOR COCO GROW HAND FEED

Ask cannabis and growing related questions
Tom1974

BEST RECIPE FOR INDOOR COCO GROW HAND FEED

Post by Tom1974 »

Afternoon everybody,

I thought it would be a great idea to see what some of your guys recipes are through the veg stage and right through the flowering stage.

I use mostly Canna stuff and try to stick to their chart that is supplied as best as I can but my results (and I know theres alot more to it than just nutes) are dreadful now in comparison to so many.

Starting to feel the guy down the shop is experimenting a lot with what he sells em and at my expense and I dont just mean pocket but also end result

Even if they waasn't I would still be very intrigued as to know what you all give your girls
what brand
what ratio
what measurements etc etc

Sorry if this is covered many times elsewhere on the forum and respect and love to you all

UK BASED ALSO BTW

Tom
These users thanked the author Tom1974 for the post (total 2):
Hmr81 (Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:20 pm) • fabi420 (Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:11 pm)

Hmr81

Re: BEST RECIPE FOR INDOOR COCO GROW HAND FEED

Post by Hmr81 »

Hi Tom,
Myself and @Point 5 use the shogun range of nutes. We started by going off the feed chart and then weakened the mix over time and also stopped using some nutes completely. nowadays(feel free to check my diaries) in early veg im using 1ml a and b @ 5.8ph upping to 1.5ml a week or so before flip and then in early flower im using the same 1.5ml of a and b with 0.25ml PK at 6.2ph. PK goes up to 0.5ml after about ten days after flip but i don;t add more than 1.5ml of a and b at any stage. I say that i have used shogun sumo boost in flower for a few runs but this time im not using it. About two weeks from chop time im plain water feeding with 1ml Sumo boost in to finish it off. I don;t measure ec or how run run off i get, i just feed until the fabric pots start to drip and that generally gives me about a 5% run off.

I think thats about it for my hand feeding coco setup, but if i have missed anything then it will be in a diary as i use them to make notes about what im feeding and light power etc.
From the Garage of HMR
No Current Grow on, Point5 has the tent and is doing her lovely thing.

MommaB
Plant Of The Year Winner 2022

Post by MommaB »

I use canna a&b for veg and flower booster I use pk 13/14 usually I start them around .5 ml a&b per liter of water by flower it’s raised to 1-1.5 ml a&b .5 ml pk13/14.
A Heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others- The Wizard of Oz

Marcus
GR420 Leg End

Post by Marcus »

Canna A+B for coco. 1ml/L for seedlings, then 1.5 or 2ml/L up till week before flip, then up that to 2.5 or 3ml depending on the plant until end of week 3 flip, then start dialling it back to 2ml/l then 1ml/l.

I might add a splash of pk in the last 3 weeks if I do I drop the A+B to 1ml/l.

But I like the plagron green sensation. It's majick and some sort of hocus pocus stuff. Not cheap though, but half a ml/L for a few weeks goes a long way to not making a dent in the bottle.

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Canna A&B and pk13/14 along with odd additive if i feel needs like silicon and fulvic.
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Return to “Cannabis And Growing Q&A Room”