Welcome to the cannabis questions and answers room. This section is here for you to ask or answer questions regarding cannabis and growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Best E.C throughout flowering period?

Ask cannabis and growing related questions
Tom1974

Re: Best E.C throughout flowering period?

Post by Tom1974 »

Marcus wrote:
Tom1974 wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:40 am
Do these leaves look bad to you?Image
Nope, look nice and well fed, have been a bit warm lately.

Judging by how far into flower your plants look, I'd say all systems go for a smooth cruise into the finish line.

Personally, I'll say it again... Personally... I'd start dropping the feeds back a bit and adding a splash of a bloom booster or light dash of pk.

But them look sound as a pound, some folks like running high feeds through flower, I like to start dropping it fast n hard and watching the pretty colours.

Good luck dude.

:running-around:
I’m other words more nutes doesn’t mean more weight buddy?

If I post up my exact recipe tomorrow would you be ok to run over it for me please mate?

Cheers :)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Re: Best E.C throughout flowering period?

Post by 2-Scoops »

Tom1974 wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:37 pm
I’m other words more nutes doesn’t mean more weight buddy?
That`s right, all it does is overload the medium with fert salts then the plant can`t use them as they were intended and overtime this may cause problems like lockout due to your medium being saturated with salts or burny type symptoms, both similar/same thing tbh ie: lets say your medium is saturated with ferts salts and causing lockout of P & K yet plant can take in lots of N due to this scenario then this in turn can burn plant hence lockout or burning plant from overfeeding medium. Same but different my fave saying.
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
wutang (Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:32 pm)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Return to “Cannabis And Growing Q&A Room”