Welcome to the cannabis questions and answers room. This section is here for you to ask or answer questions regarding cannabis and growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

How often to water with coco?

Ask cannabis and growing related questions
Hmr81

Re: How often to water with coco?

Post by Hmr81 »

Marcus wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:41 am
I sit my pots on cake cooling racks from the pound shop in the trays so the bottoms of the pots don;t sit in the run off anyway. I can leave it for a few days between clearing it out too. You could prop them up a bit higher than a small saucer and just remove that daily?
I do exactly that with the cake cooling racks, i use a net or two in my tent so once its hit net height i can;t move the plant so getting the right cake cooling rack was a fun shopping day out for all the family, but now the dish just slides out from under the rack, empty it into a bucket and jobs a good'un. I feed daily too
These users thanked the author Hmr81 for the post (total 2):
Marcus (Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:51 am) • Nom (Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:14 am)
From the Garage of HMR
No Current Grow on, Point5 has the tent and is doing her lovely thing.

wutang
Known User

Post by wutang »

So I'm new to coco too mate...so take what I've been doing as a pinch of salt as the O.G's of Coco will guide you through much better than me :)

Ive been watering every 4 to 5 days in 15l pots

2.5l per pot..and I get decent run off..for now..but conscious conscious they'll be getting more hungry so Ill start putting more water through..and as the guys said you can hear the air pockets...kinda coool

My babies are just over 3 weeks old...all at diff stages.

My 15l pots fit nicely into these dustbins so when I water I let them collect the run off over night and empty in the morning.

I'm going to he turning on my autopot system soon so the dustbins will go and they'll be automatically bottom fed. Check my diary if you wish brother.

Peace
These users thanked the author wutang for the post:
Nom (Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:14 am)

Tom1974

Post by Tom1974 »

Astounded by such a simple yet amazing idea guys thank you, cake racks it is!!!!

I definitely believe the crap result I got last time out was purely from only feeding them 1litre a day, never ever had run off and why would I in 18 ltr pots and only giving them that much

Kicking myself now but it’s all part of the fun and learning curve I guess

Cheers friends
These users thanked the author Tom1974 for the post (total 3):
Hmr81 (Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:49 am) • Nom (Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:14 am) • wutang (Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:06 pm)

Return to “Cannabis And Growing Q&A Room”