Welcome to the cannabis questions and answers room. This section is here for you to ask or answer questions regarding cannabis and growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

outdoor growers i need your input

Ask cannabis and growing related questions
Wizard
Respected Member

outdoor growers i need your input

Post by Wizard »

so I'm really confused at what these plants are doing , are they going into reveg ?

the new leaf growth is still below the bud not growing out all curly and weird but it seems like the plant is still stretching up , idk what to think , the rhino is still yellowing out on me so gave it little extra on nitrogen side today with feed ,,

but what do y'all think is it gonna be a reveg nightmare ? or is this normal bud development for outdoor , just seems so different from a indoor grow

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
These users thanked the author Wizard for the post (total 3):
duke (Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:38 pm) • anova.330 (Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:21 pm) • GMO (Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:18 pm)
We can get swept away by our thoughts,,or learn to step back and see them with clarity.
Easy to forget its a choice

duke
Respected Member

Re: outdoor growers i need your input

Post by duke »

hi wizard they look very good for outdoor and normal palmate leaves tell me it is not reveg,lots of leaves collect more light=more bud,nice work,how many light hours atm and is it spring or summer in your bit?good luck
These users thanked the author duke for the post:
GMO (Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:28 pm)
sussex pet rescue fundraiser https://sussexpetrescue.org
help rescued dogs by donating for good karma and because its nice to give, :thanks:
link to diary viewtopic.php?f=26&t=7385

Wizard
Respected Member

Post by Wizard »

duke wrote:
Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:45 pm
hi wizard they look very good for outdoor and normal palmate leaves tell me it is not reveg,lots of leaves collect more light=more bud,nice work,how many light hours atm and is it spring or summer in your bit?good luck
they are getting light by 930 am and dark at 9 , we are mid summer which are short , I'm in northern part canada , its been a good few years since I've grown outdoor and never been able to watch em so much as back then had to fly under radar and hide grows way out in bush
These users thanked the author Wizard for the post (total 2):
duke (Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:04 pm) • GMO (Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:28 pm)

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

tho im not an outdoor guy, could i still ask for the vitals like media and nutrients

just from the pics of the tops i was gonna say N tox can stall and upset the fruit setting stage keeping plants in a weird part veg part flower state which skips true fruit set and goes straight to the bulking stages

hopefully thats not it but i had to ask
These users thanked the author GMO for the post:
duke (Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:40 pm)
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

Rawreefer
Grow Of The Year Winner 2022

Post by Rawreefer »

Hi Wiz,
I've found that outside the stretch is really slow and gives tight spacing between buds also had some strains that are leafy as fuck and look just like yours...onwards and upwards..
These users thanked the author Rawreefer for the post (total 2):
duke (Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:40 pm) • GMO (Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:28 pm)

420mFuk

Post by 420mFuk »

Were these plants started outside ?
What media & food source ?

I've done 3 seasons outdoors, I'll try help, I have seen that before when starting plants indoors & then moving them outside. Might not be same scenario for you & I could be 100% wrong, as Raw wrote it could just be a leafy strain some do that outdoors.

In my scenario I had veged 17 hrs indoors, outside sunrise to sunset was 14.5hrs....... now this is important 'because' the plants went down to 14.5 light hours 'flower was triggered', good growth etc so I thought 'great' couple 3 weeks later sunrise to sunset was now 15.5hrs & my plants looked like yours.

IMO your on the right path calling it reveg, the plants are confused, flower was triggered and then slowly the light hours and intensity increased putting them into a strange 'raveged' state, the result will be aa extremely high to leaf bud ratio which obviously is not good outdoors (pray for no rain).

What Id do now is find out when my max light hours are so I have an idea how long this 'confused' state will last.

My 2 cents .. ching
These users thanked the author 420mFuk for the post:
GMO (Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:28 pm)
┌∩┐(_)┌∩┐
1ԼƠƔЄ ۞ Ξ√ΩLUT↑☼N
(_̅_̅_̅(̲̲(̅_̅_̲̅м̲̅a̲̅я̲̅i̲̅j­­­­­­­­­­­̲̅u̲̅a̲̅n̲̅a̲̅_̅_̅_­̅­(­)­ڪ­ ­ڪ­ے­~

Pet G

Post by Pet G »

You should be.. especially were your at thundering to the finish line..I'm suspecting some for of light pollution has happened..still happening..outside light left on?checking the plants out..with a light when they should be sleeping to often?You didn't hit them with anything N heavy or recharge or something?Those are White Rhinos right?They shouldn't"turn back"at this point.

Pet G

Post by Pet G »

pretty sure they'll straighten out in the end.Which I've just realized this is old...lol.Im like these are looking great now.

Return to “Cannabis And Growing Q&A Room”