Welcome to the cannabis questions and answers room. This section is here for you to ask or answer questions regarding cannabis and growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Strange mutations

Ask cannabis and growing related questions
Back Room Farmer

Re: Strange mutations

Post by Back Room Farmer »

2-Scoops wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 12:32 pm
Back Room Farmer wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 6:59 am
They were a week or so into flower maybe a bit more. Had a mass failure of clones and had to cut new ones after they were in flower already. I will keep this thread here to update and see how it works out for future people to use as well.
For sure its this if its the cutts took from a plant in bloom. As Keeno says it can be or is quite beneficial to end results. What you`ve done here its what`s known as monster-cropping, maybe go have a read about that it will tell ya more. But when you flip back to flower they go crazy and usually start leafing back up as they should. :nice:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fim0BD24ltU and he did it with the explanation of exactly what happened to me lol Who knew
These users thanked the author Back Room Farmer for the post (total 2):
themarzian (Fri May 20, 2022 9:54 am) • 2-Scoops (Fri May 20, 2022 9:59 am)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Back Room Farmer wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 9:51 am
Who knew
He knew i knew and everyone else knew and you do too now. :running-around: :nice:

I can`t watch vids with age verification on them :shit:
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Back Room Farmer

themarzian wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 9:46 am
Back Room Farmer wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 6:59 am
They were a week or so into flower maybe a bit more. Had a mass failure of clones and had to cut new ones after they were in flower already. I will keep this thread here to update and see how it works out for future people to use as well.
Wow cool! do keep it. I'd be interesting to see what it results in. It kind of seems like a deficiency though. Have you considered adding some nutrients?
Im in DWC and newt levels are good

Back Room Farmer

So recovered nicely and I will be flipping this week. Filled the scrog in like a week once it revegged. I will post pics tomorrow.
These users thanked the author Back Room Farmer for the post:
2-Scoops (Mon May 30, 2022 7:49 pm)

Back Room Farmer

So this is what happened after they reset. It's a damned jungle. Will be flipping this week friday I believe. Lets see what they produce.

I also have the mommy plant in Hydro and will be maintaining it to see what it does.
2-Scoops (Tue May 31, 2022 2:38 pm)

420mFuk

Post by 420mFuk »

2-Scoops wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 10:04 am
I can`t watch vids with age verification on them :shit:
Wanna bet :)

https://yewtu.be/watch?v=Fim0BD24ltU
These users thanked the author 420mFuk for the post:
2-Scoops (Tue May 31, 2022 3:08 pm)
┌∩┐(_)┌∩┐
1ԼƠƔЄ ۞ Ξ√ΩLUT↑☼N
(_̅_̅_̅(̲̲(̅_̅_̲̅м̲̅a̲̅я̲̅i̲̅j­­­­­­­­­­­̲̅u̲̅a̲̅n̲̅a̲̅_̅_̅_­̅­(­)­ڪ­ ­ڪ­ے­~

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

They're sure gonna grow and stretch when you flip BRF. Tbh in a few weeks that screen will be doing nothing except for being in the way. Maybe keep raising the screen a little bit (few cm) every few days when you flip for 10 to 14 days, the plant will still stretch and grow through it for a week or two afterwards but the screen will do what its supposed to do then and support the plant properly when they are bigger full of buddage.

Can you not bring your lights closer together towards middle of tent a little and then raise the lights up a wee bit to put the whole crop in the led light beam. It will just cover the whole crop as they stretch a bit first 3 or 4 weeks of bloom . Here`s a graph shows what i mean, so higher its raised then it will put all the crop in the intense light beam which spreads wider as you raise the light @Back Room Farmer then canopy will grow a wee bit more evenly or so i would have thought.

These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
Back Room Farmer (Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:58 pm)

Back Room Farmer

2-Scoops wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 2:54 pm
They're sure gonna grow and stretch when you flip BRF. Tbh in a few weeks that screen will be doing nothing except for being in the way. Maybe keep raising the screen a little bit (few cm) every few days when you flip for 10 to 14 days, the plant will still stretch and grow through it for a week or two afterwards but the screen will do what its supposed to do then and support the plant properly when they are bigger full of buddage.

Can you not bring your lights closer together towards middle of tent a little and then raise the lights up a wee bit to put the whole crop in the led light beam. It will just cover the whole crop as they stretch a bit first 3 or 4 weeks of bloom . Here`s a graph shows what i mean, so higher its raised then it will put all the crop in the intense light beam which spreads wider as you raise the light @Back Room Farmer then canopy will grow a wee bit more evenly or so i would have thought.

I have three lights, the middle one stays off till they start getting taller then I turn it on.
2-Scoops (Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:18 pm)

Back Room Farmer

So do to me being sick and having not been able to check groom I had to chop and dump. However the mother plant is thriving. Will do a defole and topping on her as I just did a res swap yesterday then cut some clones.

Return to “Cannabis And Growing Q&A Room”