Welcome to the cannabis questions and answers room. This section is here for you to ask or answer questions regarding cannabis and growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Hash press

Ask cannabis and growing related questions
sybarite
Known User

Re: Hash press

Post by sybarite »

Momma bear wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:52 pm
Def reading all these comments as I've been thinking about gett I ng me one as well
Is that because Keeno was teasing you about not having hash? :lol:

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
Trippster62

Re: Hash press

Post by Trippster62 »

sybarite wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:45 pm
So I bought the small Black Leaf one from Amazon (save my soul) and it's pretty good. Not the best in terms of machining quality - it has some slight roughness inside the tube, some of the knurling isn't perfect and smells more metallic than my milk press, even after cleaning with hot iso and soapy water, but I like it and think it could do the job well. I can't imagine needing anything bigger than the small one for myself.

@Trippster62, not sure of the benefit of two T handles? Seems overkill to me.

The reason I liked the one with 2 T handles is that I think it will give more room for a bigger piece of hash. I suppose it really depends on how much kief you need to compress.
These users thanked the author Trippster62 for the post (total 2):
sybarite (Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:39 pm) • Treetrunk (Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:01 pm)
If you reduce the amount of hash you consume in order to preserve your glass you've missed the whole point.

The hash is more important than the glass.

Return to “Cannabis And Growing Q&A Room”