Welcome to the cannabis questions and answers room. This section is here for you to ask or answer questions regarding cannabis and growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Foliar feeding-does it really make a difference?

Ask cannabis and growing related questions
Hobbit
Has thanked: 0

Re: Foliar feeding-does it really make a difference?

Post by Hobbit »

Bro looking tip top, if thats the worst affected leaf you got bugger all to worry about.. Seems your water is pretty good. TBH i cant see a drama in the pic I wouldnt worry i cant see any purple. Keep in mind the harder you push the N the more likely you are to encounter mag drama. if your worried add calmag to a feed or two. personally from the pic id say your gold.

Josh
GR420 Leg End

Post by Josh »

Hobbit wrote:Bro looking tip top, if thats the worst affected leaf you got bugger all to worry about.. Seems your water is pretty good. TBH i cant see a drama in the pic I wouldnt worry i cant see any purple. Keep in mind the harder you push the N the more likely you are to encounter mag drama. if your worried add calmag to a feed or two. personally from the pic id say your gold.
Cool, thanks again man. How late into flower should I keep giving nitrogen you think? I know most bloom nutes contain a bit anyways

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

kbag
GR420 Leg End

Post by kbag »

Interesting thread guys. Foliar feeding can be invaluable at certain times, it can also be detrimental if used at the wrong time.
When a plant is over fed at times you get the classic spots on the leaves and then a grower hits them with calmag that often contains N, iron, zinc, and it exasperates the problem.
How late into flower should I keep giving nitrogen you think? I know most bloom nutes contain a bit anyways
You need N all way through a plants life but less in flower. I normally start feeding bloom at the first signs of pom poms . looking at your plants integrajosh they look perfect for the bloom nutes and have plenty of N in them, so prob will be no need for any extra N all the way through the flower cycle.

Return to “Cannabis And Growing Q&A Room”