Welcome to the cannabis questions and answers room. This section is here for you to ask or answer questions regarding cannabis and growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Calcium/magnesium deficiency?

Ask cannabis and growing related questions
HaydenR4238

Re: Calcium/magnesium deficiency?

Post by HaydenR4238 »

GMO wrote:do you have anything else around?

i dont wanna say you need to buy something if ya have an alternative
No I don’t mate been growing in coco before now and I only had coco nutrients. Threw them out anyway as they were a couple years old and half empty. This is my first soil grow. Was going to buy the 3 pack as well don’t really know why I never to be honest!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Philzon   Growroom420 Discord
GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

bio-bizz is love or hate. im not a fan but many have good results with them

doubling the feed could well sort it on its own. what week? from what i could see; looks like 2 weeks or so into true flower so probably a fair while left?
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

HaydenR4238

Post by HaydenR4238 »

GMO wrote:bio-bizz is love or hate. im not a fan but many have good results with them

doubling the feed could well sort it on its own. what week? from what i could see; looks like 2 weeks or so into true flower so probably a fair while left?
Yeah your bang on mate 6 weeks from seed been in full flower for 2. A month or so left I’d say for the one with the spots. The one next to it has been stretching for the last 2 weeks, was actually looking at it thinking it could do with some more N. Well worth getting the grow either way! Image

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

gonna be a very sexy lady

Go with the Old timers range would be my advise. besides that id not worry tooooooooo much, plenty of time to get things sorted and i dont think they too bad at this point anyways. deep breath :Stoned: and carry on bud :oik!:
These users thanked the author GMO for the post:
HaydenR4238 (Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:07 pm)

HaydenR4238

Post by HaydenR4238 »

GMO wrote:gonna be a very sexy lady

Go with the Old timers range would be my advise. besides that id not worry tooooooooo much, plenty of time to get things sorted and i dont think they too bad at this point anyways. deep breath :Stoned: and carry on bud :oik!:
Went with 4ml there so see how they get on the next few days. That’s the grow ordered now anyway!

Yeah she’s quite the looker! Cheers for your help man

These users thanked the author HaydenR4238 for the post:
GMO (Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:29 pm)

themarzian

Post by themarzian »

HaydenR4238 wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:50 pm
Pretty positive I don’t have a fungal infection and I’ve been very light on nutrients, should I just add some calmag to my next feed? Image

Hey! Read a good few articles in the past few days and I can tell you that you are most likely lacking some calcium. Ive saved a few diagrams of how to know you are lacking calcium, so if you text me I will send you the diagram. Im only new here and I can't figure out how to share pictures in replys yet :ninja1: :ninja1: :ninja1:

Return to “Cannabis And Growing Q&A Room”