Welcome to the cannabis questions and answers room. This section is here for you to ask or answer questions regarding cannabis and growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Feeding ?

Ask cannabis and growing related questions
Wayne36
Known User

Feeding ?

Post by Wayne36 »

So my question is what are peoples feeding schedules??? do you feed everytime with nutrients every few days when you water or do you give just straight water in between or end of the week or no straight water at all ? What works best for you I know this be probally different with hydro unless your flushing?
These users thanked the author Wayne36 for the post (total 2):
wutang (Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:17 pm) • PaleoCannabica (Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:09 am)

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
JJ
New Years Grow Off Winner

Re: Feeding ?

Post by JJ »

I'm running the hempy buckets now,,I have been using the lucas system,,2tsp.of bloom/gal.,,every day till run-off,cal/mag now and then,,once a week is straight water with h2o2 sometimes molasses near end,,finishing last week straight water
These users thanked the author JJ for the post:
Wayne36 (Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:02 am)

wutang
Known User

Re: Feeding ?

Post by wutang »

Hey dude

I use biobozz products and I followed their schedule. I was using allmix soil so didn't feed for at least 2 weeks when I potted them up.

But once I got into feeding, it was every watering I was giving nutes. I then had some mixed advice that most people feed every other watering so I decided one watering to reduce the nutes drastically and one of my plants didn't like it. Basically it gets used to however you want to feed them. Either every other water or every water...well that's what I've learnt and some others said the same too. So don't change midway through like I did.

If I were to do it again, I'd probably do it every other watering.

This is only my 4th proper grow..and bit by bit I'm dialling in to my environment which is a lot better than it used to be.

Hope that helps.
These users thanked the author wutang for the post:
Wayne36 (Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:04 am)

Return to “Cannabis And Growing Q&A Room”