Welcome to the cannabis questions and answers room. This section is here for you to ask or answer questions regarding cannabis and growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Deleafing , yay or nay

Ask cannabis and growing related questions
Keeno
Site Admin

Re: Deleafing , yay or nay

Post by Keeno »

I like a bit of defoliation. Depends on how I train. If going for a natural shape structure I don't think I'd need much. But with a lot of let it's necessary imo. Bulls has been growing thecsame strain for some time, I've watched him temweak things and get better every grow. I think this grow which had slightly less defoliation than last will be one of his best. So yes I like it but think it can be over done.

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

I'm quickly finding the benifits to some well placed and well timed defol

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

Josh
GR420 Leg End

Post by Josh »

A bit late to the party here, but I have always liked defoliation. I think it's a great technique when growing in tight spots where light penetration and air movement are really important.
I scrog my plants in a 2x4x5 tent, over 2 months in veg. So you can imagine the amount of leaves I cut off throughout the grow before and after my last defoliation, taken about a week apart.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Return to “Cannabis And Growing Q&A Room”