Welcome to the cannabis questions and answers room. This section is here for you to ask or answer questions regarding cannabis and growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Wet or dry trim?

Ask cannabis and growing related questions
Keeno
Site Admin

Re: Wet or dry trim?

Post by Keeno »

ohlordyeah_420 wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:14 am
Yeah, even my missus looked bored last night. She had to wake me up when she finished (whoops).

Bad news: Still got a shit load to do too.
Good news: I've got way more of a harvest than I thought! Should last a while.

Due to being a newbie I've got shitheads of trim and airy buds so I'm going to infuse with cocoa butter and make chocolates. I'll do a post and guide when I do.
Keeno wrote:Im in the wet trim camp. I just find it easier and like it done and dusted. Ive also heard about fluids leaking from wet cut sugar leaves but ive never noticed anything different. dry trimming for me is a nightmare and takes longer.
'free your mind and your ass will follow'
oooooooooo choccy, ill look forward to that :lol:

A few of the team have started using the bowl trimmers, defo worth a look, i know Black Grouse has gone all posh and got a electric one. I didnt like the idea tbh but after using one ill never chop without one, 90% of the bud was good enough straight out of the trimmer to, saved a lot of time.

ohlordyeah_420
Respected Member

Re: Wet or dry trim?

Post by ohlordyeah_420 »

I've just Googled them. Do they look like a salad mixer?
It looks like a giant grinder!
Keeno wrote:
ohlordyeah_420 wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:14 am
Yeah, even my missus looked bored last night. She had to wake me up when she finished (whoops).

Bad news: Still got a shit load to do too.
Good news: I've got way more of a harvest than I thought! Should last a while.

Due to being a newbie I've got shitheads of trim and airy buds so I'm going to infuse with cocoa butter and make chocolates. I'll do a post and guide when I do.
Keeno wrote:Im in the wet trim camp. I just find it easier and like it done and dusted. Ive also heard about fluids leaking from wet cut sugar leaves but ive never noticed anything different. dry trimming for me is a nightmare and takes longer.
oooooooooo choccy, ill look forward to that

A few of the team have started using the bowl trimmers, defo worth a look, i know Black Grouse has gone all posh and got a electric one. I didnt like the idea tbh but after using one ill never chop without one, 90% of the bud was good enough straight out of the trimmer to, saved a lot of time.

diary link me do

"I fucking hate harvesting. I like planting the things and watering them, and looking after them, talking to them. I don't like fucking harvesting."

"You like smoking them, though."

"Oh, I like smoking them."
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Return to “Cannabis And Growing Q&A Room”