Welcome to the cannabis questions and answers room. This section is here for you to ask or answer questions regarding cannabis and growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Balls on ww auto

Ask cannabis and growing related questions
TheCloudyChef

Balls on ww auto

Post by TheCloudyChef »

So today I noticed these blasted things on my ww . Dont look open or anything. But these have been in my tent with flowering photos.
I've removed these and will check the bigger ww from same batch of seeds . But how likely have these screwed my grow up? ..

I'm invested to the tune of 5 month veg and just into 4th wk of flower .

I'm starting to worry this run is messed up n anxiety is soaring .

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

These users thanked the author TheCloudyChef for the post (total 2):
Keeno (Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:58 pm) • duke (Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:13 pm)

Keeno
Site Admin

Re: Balls on ww auto

Post by Keeno »

They haven't opened, check over that plant for any that have, if none you have caught it on time. Watch the rest of the plants for any pistils that are browning before they should.

A few have had issues lately, I reckon that hot weather has stressed more than a few plants out.
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post (total 3):
TheCloudyChef (Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:08 pm) • duke (Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:13 pm) • 2-Scoops (Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:00 am)

JJ
New Years Grow Off Winner

Post by JJ »

This happened to me with the peyote critt,,they were regs tho can be expected, are those femmed?
These users thanked the author JJ for the post (total 2):
TheCloudyChef (Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:08 pm) • duke (Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:13 pm)

TheCloudyChef

Post by TheCloudyChef »

Keeno wrote:They haven't opened, check over that plant for any that have, if none you have caught it on time. Watch the rest of the plants for any pistils that are browning before they should.

A few have had issues lately, I reckon that hot weather has stressed more than a few plants out.
Only the 1 set on 2 plants . Neither are open or swollen . Wasnt there a day or 2 ago so hoping if caught em .

Was always a chance as seeds from one bud from my 1st run of we auto .

MommaB
Plant Of The Year Winner 2022

Post by MommaB »

ok so I have leaned this lesson the hard way..lol.. So like the last 2 grows have seeded due to me not realizing that one of my skunk plants at the time was a male. I thought ihad removed it in time. Althugh I will say that the male in my tent was further into it than yours. Beings that I refuse to buy weed Ijust let them grow out.. Helpful tip that I had to learn the hard way is that pollen is a bitch!! . It is a beech getting it al out so next grow doesnt seed..hence why I ended up with 2 grows in a row of seeded ladies. Hope this helps and I hope your luck is better than mine was haha. Goood news is my latest harvest was seed free so it appears i finally won the pollen war.
These users thanked the author MommaB for the post (total 2):
TheCloudyChef (Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:20 pm) • 2-Scoops (Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:59 am)
A Heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others- The Wizard of Oz

TheCloudyChef

Post by TheCloudyChef »

Momma bear wrote:ok so I have leaned this lesson the hard way..lol.. So like the last 2 grows have seeded due to me not realizing that one of my skunk plants at the time was a male. I thought ihad removed it in time. Althugh I will say that the male in my tent was further into it than yours. Beings that I refuse to buy weed Ijust let them grow out.. Helpful tip that I had to learn the hard way is that pollen is a bitch!! . It is a beech getting it al out so next grow doesnt seed..hence why I ended up with 2 grows in a row of seeded ladies. Hope this helps and I hope your luck is better than mine was haha. Goood news is my latest harvest was seed free so it appears i finally won the pollen war.
Wow. I do hope I've saved mine if not its alot of months of wasted time.
It's a lose lose aswell as the seeds wouldnt be worth using .
Best worst case scenario is it turns out as good hash

These users thanked the author TheCloudyChef for the post:
MommaB (Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:17 pm)

MommaB
Plant Of The Year Winner 2022

Post by MommaB »

TheCloudyChef wrote:
Momma bear wrote:ok so I have leaned this lesson the hard way..lol.. So like the last 2 grows have seeded due to me not realizing that one of my skunk plants at the time was a male. I thought ihad removed it in time. Althugh I will say that the male in my tent was further into it than yours. Beings that I refuse to buy weed Ijust let them grow out.. Helpful tip that I had to learn the hard way is that pollen is a bitch!! . It is a beech getting it al out so next grow doesnt seed..hence why I ended up with 2 grows in a row of seeded ladies. Hope this helps and I hope your luck is better than mine was haha. Goood news is my latest harvest was seed free so it appears i finally won the pollen war.
Wow. I do hope I've saved mine if not its alot of months of wasted time.
It's a lose lose aswell as the seeds wouldnt be worth using .
Best worst case scenario is it turns out as good hash

Yes that’s what I used mine for is rso. Worked like a charm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
These users thanked the author MommaB for the post:
TheCloudyChef (Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:18 pm)

TheCloudyChef

Post by TheCloudyChef »

What's the thoughts on this ? Cant remember them appearing on my auto runs . Might be getting paranoid so thought I'd ask . Image

TheCloudyChef

Post by TheCloudyChef »

TheCloudyChef wrote:What's the thoughts on this ? Cant remember them appearing on my auto runs . Might be getting paranoid so thought I'd ask . Image

Oh this is my 1st photo . The one that's vegged for 5 months .

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

what you wanna do if your in early flower is look for any pistils changing to orange early as this is a sign they have grabbed some pollen. if ya spot any follow up wind and above the affected pistils for the offending pollen sack

As mentioned it doesnt look like the ones you found actually opened to dump any pollen so theres a reasonable chance you got away with it dude. but deffo take a closer look at everything. the photo doesnt look male and i can see a few white hairs which is a good sign
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

Return to “Cannabis And Growing Q&A Room”