Welcome to the cannabis questions and answers room. This section is here for you to ask or answer questions regarding cannabis and growing cannabis. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Help with re-organizing, re-setting grow room

Ask cannabis and growing related questions
Back Room Farmer

Re: Help with re-organizing, re-setting grow room

Post by Back Room Farmer »

I do run an extractor and air flow fan and in a room that is under aircon 24/7. that setup I can't find here but I can get the parts for it. is a 600w good enough for a 4x4 tent?

Bulls
Coco Grower

Post by Bulls »

600w is perfect for 4x4 ..I'd go for 600w 400v digital ballast lumatek mate
These users thanked the author Bulls for the post:
Back Room Farmer (Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:26 am)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Back Room Farmer wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:12 am
2-Scoops wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:44 pm
Iff you flip all plants in that room will go into flower at some point when they are mature enough yes. :)
So in other words I don't need to move my cloner? They
are all immature at this point or with this batch just run new light cycle and change nutrients for the bigguns?
Iff you took cutts from a mature plant and im presuming yiou did and they are now rooted through then they will be mature plants. But just cus an immature plant wont flower it doesn`t mean that when you flip them to bloom they wont start having those hormones and shit fucked around with, you may notice spazzy leaves on plants turning them back n forth. When i say an immature plant im talking about seedlings and young vegging plants grown from seeds :)
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
Back Room Farmer (Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:51 pm)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Back Room Farmer

@ 2 scoops. Got it will move cloner in the morning. @ bulls I will see if I can find it here. Really hard to find cultivating stuff in the philippines brother.
These users thanked the author Back Room Farmer for the post:
2-Scoops (Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:28 pm)

Back Room Farmer

@2-Scoops Cloner moved to small tent with normal veg bluple bulb for now. @Bulls HPS will use too much electricity where I am and that's a cost I can't increase as I already have to run an aircon 24/7. But I will go with the mars hydro leds as they are well tested. My question is this, If I have a 4x4 tent then 2x ts 600 should be enough right?

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Back Room Farmer wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:26 am
@2-Scoops Cloner moved to small tent with normal veg bluple bulb for now. @Bulls HPS will use too much electricity where I am and that's a cost I can't increase as I already have to run an aircon 24/7. But I will go with the mars hydro leds as they are well tested. My question is this, If I have a 4x4 tent then 2x ts 600 should be enough right?
A 400hps will also smash it in that tent, but the Mars Hydro kits look decent although im not sure what actual power they are even though it says 600 that`s generally just total rubbish, look at actual power draw from wall. :)
Back Room Farmer (Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:26 am)

Back Room Farmer

2-Scoops wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:53 pm
Back Room Farmer wrote:
A 400hps will also smash it in that tent, but the Mars Hydro kits look decent although im not sure what actual power they are even though it says 600 that`s generally just total rubbish, look at actual power draw from wall. :)
Have watched many reviews on them and its just over 100Watt draw. But temp stays at around 72-74 which is ideal here. My tent stays between 74-76 with aircon running 24/7. Will get two of the ts 600 and run them. Meantime will pray on the lights I have when the replacements get here plug and play and move two of the ones using now to clone tent.
2-Scoops (Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:58 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Back Room Farmer wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:56 pm
2-Scoops wrote:
Back Room Farmer wrote:
Have watched many reviews on them and its just over 100Watt draw. But temp stays at around 72-74 which is ideal here. My tent stays between 74-76 with aircon running 24/7. Will get two of the ts 600 and run them. Meantime will pray on the lights I have when the replacements get here plug and play and move two of the ones using now to clone tent.
Bare in mind lesser wattage lesser buddage come chop, some peeps may beg to differ on that one though, i`m a bit old school though myself. :)
Back Room Farmer (Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:44 am)

Back Room Farmer

2-Scoops wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:02 pm
Back Room Farmer wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:56 pm
2-Scoops wrote:

Bare in mind lesser wattage lesser buddage come chop, some peeps may beg to differ on that one though, i`m a bit old school though myself. :)
Yeah I've watched a lot of vs. reviews on this light with hps and the diff was not overly significant in one test same genetics diff was 10 grams dried I believe in another 5 grams dried. as I'm not going for volume and am still experimenting with whatever random genetics I get lol then they should work. I will for sure do a grow log for my next batch though as I learned a lot on this one for sure.
2-Scoops (Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:06 pm)

Back Room Farmer

Damn. Now that I switched, one of my plants is getting severe nutrient burn!

Return to “Cannabis And Growing Q&A Room”