Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

What are some extremely stinky, high potency, high yielding strains worth a grow

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
potentcheesydick

What are some extremely stinky, high potency, high yielding strains worth a grow

Post by potentcheesydick »

I'm looking examples of the most inherently loud and unique in smell strains more than anything, yield and potency is a bonus, I know of one truly unique and funky af smelling strain and its the one in my username, I was adamant I was going to grow this strain until I saw it only had 16% thc, I've heard good things about cherry pie, please share you're experiences 😁
These users thanked the author potentcheesydick for the post (total 2):
ShireSmokes (Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:31 pm) • Keeno (Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:12 pm)
Gee me dope, Joanna.. :roll:

ShireSmokes

Re: What are some extremely stinky, high potency, high yielding strains worth a grow

Post by ShireSmokes »

potentcheesydick wrote:I'm looking examples of the most inherently loud and unique in smell strains more than anything, yield and potency is a bonus, I know of one truly unique and funky af smelling strain and its the one in my username, I was adamant I was going to grow this strain until I saw it only had 16% thc, I've heard good things about cherry pie, please share you're experiences
@GMO check out Brain damage, sounds potent

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

These users thanked the author ShireSmokes for the post:
potentcheesydick (Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:44 am)

Keeno
Site Admin

Re: What are some extremely stinky, high potency, high yielding strains worth a grow

Post by Keeno »

The Exodus by Greenhouse Seeds is close to the original Liton chedda which us a stanky ass put you on your ass smoke. Glueberry by Dutch passion is a frosty very strong smoke also. That's 2 of the strongest ive grown.
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post:
potentcheesydick (Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:44 am)

Paul_led
Respected Member

Post by Paul_led »

It to be exodus for me, dam it stank to high heaven ! Took all the precautions while growing it , but had to go for walks out in the middle of nowhere to smoke the bloody stuff lmfao never again !
These users thanked the author Paul_led for the post (total 2):
Keeno (Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:53 pm) • potentcheesydick (Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:44 am)

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

Paul_led wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:48 pm
It to be exodus for me, dam it stank to high heaven ! Took all the precautions while growing it , but had to go for walks out in the middle of nowhere to smoke the bloody stuff lmfao never again !
They don't call it the filter killer fir nothing 😂

Paul_led
Respected Member

Post by Paul_led »

Keeno wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:53 pm
Paul_led wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:48 pm
They don't call it the filter killer fir nothing 😂
And kill the brand new rhino pro it did lmfao

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Post by Captain Beefheart »

i recently been smoking a bag of this............. its nice dope fully filled nugs of happiness. i did have a cutting ready to mother yesterday !!! today i have nothing as polly slung it in the bin :idn: so after almost 3 weeks rooting it im now none the wiser........ gotta get another cutting as this shit is nice... very nice :oik!:

sensi star ........ very nice dope,im onnit liker a rash :idn:
These users thanked the author Captain Beefheart for the post (total 3):
bigbadbillybob (Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:23 am) • potentcheesydick (Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:45 am) • Josh (Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:05 am)

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Post by Captain Beefheart »

Captain Beefheart wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:04 am
i recently been smoking a bag of this............. its nice dope fully filled nugs of happiness. i did have a cutting ready to mother yesterday !!! today i have nothing as polly slung it in the bin :idn: so after almost 3 weeks rooting it im now none the wiser........ gotta get another cutting as this shit is nice... very nice :oik!:

sensi star ........ very nice dope,im onnit liker a rash :idn:
i could fukin kill her aye :rage:

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”