Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Thank The Shiva Gods

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics

Thank The Shiva Gods

Post by Guest »

In this time of dryness within my supply, I have managed to find someone to help me out until I can return the favour.

But, guess what @GMO, its a definite Limonene Terpene profile. I haven't had much of that terp profile recently, but jeez, I had also been previously very fed up of these terpenes.

Beggers can't be choosers though so thanks for my mate for sorting it.

Happy now, for around 3 weeks or so anyway......

So is anyone else smoking, vaping or consuming a Limonene terpene profile.
These users thanked the author Guest for the post (total 4):
GMO (Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:29 am) • Cave Hill Cole (Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:51 am) • Dex (Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:31 pm) • Keeno (Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:06 am)
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

Cave Hill Cole
Known User

Re: Thank The Shiva Gods

Post by Cave Hill Cole »

Yeah bro...i've got a couple OG cultivars (Hells Angel OG X G13 Hash plant) that have strong limonene funk flavour...I love it man. But then I'm a huge fan of citrus OG's. I like that you can taste the lemon throughout the whole spliff. That seems to be the true test of strong terpenes and corresponding flavorful strains...can you taste it from start to finish of the session.
These users thanked the author Cave Hill Cole for the post (total 3):
Dex (Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:31 pm) • Guest (Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:36 pm) • Josh (Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:32 pm)
Weed will get me through times of no money, better than money will get me through times of no weed - Robert Sabbag, Smoke Screen

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Mmm lemons I'm starting to like the limes now too after smoking Wi-Fi og x Greasey monkey that was mint as F and the lime flavour lasted full spliff but then I tasted animal cookies and my oh my these lines are becoming a thing for me lol stronger fuely lime flavour that stick to your tongue

I havent vaped them yet I will try that tonight
These users thanked the author Dex for the post (total 2):
Cave Hill Cole (Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:54 pm) • Guest (Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:40 pm)

Post by Guest »

Cave Hill Cole wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:00 pm
Yeah bro...i've got a couple OG cultivars (Hells Angel OG X G13 Hash plant) that have strong limonene funk flavour...I love it man. But then I'm a huge fan of citrus OG's. I like that you can taste the lemon throughout the whole spliff. That seems to be the true test of strong terpenes and corresponding flavorful strains...can you taste it from start to finish of the session.
I'm a vaper man, here is what I sent the person who helped me out:

Right lol 😆 At low temps, like 166 I usually start at, the taste very much like lemon, very hazy/skunk background, so I presume a lemon haze or something 🤔 as doesn't seem very body effect either. Also at low temp you can always tell if there is any bad spores etc..... this seems very clean.

At mid temps 188 the flavour wore off a little, but then at highest temps you get a strong popcorn flavour. This is a sign of a good clean smoke usually. So I'm very happy 😊

Cheers dude 👍
These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
Dex (Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:10 am)

Post by Guest »

Dex wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:34 pm
Mmm lemons I'm starting to like the limes now too after smoking Wi-Fi og x Greasey monkey that was mint as F and the lime flavour lasted full spliff but then I tasted animal cookies and my oh my these lines are becoming a thing for me lol stronger fuely lime flavour that stick to your tongue

I havent vaped them yet I will try that tonight
I find all citrus a really good vape.
These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
Dex (Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:10 am)

Cave Hill Cole
Known User

Post by Cave Hill Cole »

Marcus wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:20 pm
Hi Cole, is that the Bodhi cut? Would you recommend it?
Hey bro, yeah that's the Angelica by Bodhi...its a pretty phenomenal strain, I would definitely recommended her. You will have to hunt through to find the more Hell's OG leaning phenos...but they are in there. The photo below is that of the Hells OG dominant pheno. Super greasy and lemony...you get that lemon funk all up in your grill and nose for a solid period of time after you blazed. Everything I have ever grown by Bodhi has been tremendous...but he's old school and only does photo regs which understandably is hard for the average home grower who wants to rip and run with fems/autos :Stoned:

These users thanked the author Cave Hill Cole for the post (total 3):
Guest (Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:32 pm) • Marcus (Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:50 am) • Dex (Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:11 am)

Cave Hill Cole
Known User

Post by Cave Hill Cole »

Marcus wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:09 am
mostly run photo regs myself, the odd fem tucked up the corner as a back up at times, just incase of a tent full of males.
A couple of runs back I did Bodhi's Sunshine Daydream gifted by a pal of mine, they were some really nice plants.
Yeah man I do the same thing, I always like to run a couple fems too. Having a selection strains to smoke is always a nice luxury. That Sunshine Daydream looked good man. It has bubbashine x Appalachia in the parent genetics right?

Cave Hill Cole
Known User

Post by Cave Hill Cole »

Marcus wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:33 am
t's a real floaty strain for me, not had much of it yet. Still curing, but I've just ground a nun up for later on and it's got a nice funky kushy undertone to it with soapy chem sweet berry scents.
Sounds phenomenal bro! kushy chem berries...I love everything about those flavour profiles. Its a very "chem family" looking strain from the picture. I've got a pack of Bodhi's mountain temple too...its also got the appalachia in the parent genetics also.

https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Mo ... dhi_Seeds/
These users thanked the author Cave Hill Cole for the post:
Marcus (Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:54 pm)

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”