Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Pollys Next Experiment ... Bonsai Cannabis

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
Inactive account
Inactive Account

Re: Pollys Next Experiment ... Bonsai Cannabis

Post by Inactive account »

Smelierjoint wrote:Sounds like a "bonsai" plan to me :barmy:
Defo this is gonna b fun

The Supreme Weeder

Post by The Supreme Weeder »

Mrs Beefheart wrote:
Pollys Bonsai Experiment
Evening growers :dance:
Ok so im thinking of the winter , my outside garden will b over :suicide: then soon my pint grow will b done and dusted :clap:
Bonsai Cannabis .... anyone tried ? ive been glancing at things and im gonna have a play with 2 seeds and see what happens , not picked my seeds yet just started looking through them tonight :oik!: gonna have to try cos its in my head what you thinking :idn:
Sick idea. I've seen some hefty buds on some of the bonsai plants. Was following a guy from Canada (he's now in one of my re-education camps becoming a comrade) on insta but true to form can't find his account now to link.
I'll be interested to see how you go on

Sent from my SNE-LX1 using Tapatalk

These users thanked the author The Supreme Weeder for the post:
Inactive account (Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:51 pm)
I haven't been this excited since my last rocket test!

Inactive account
Inactive Account

The Supreme Weeder wrote:
Mrs Beefheart wrote:
Pollys Bonsai Experiment
Ok so im thinking of the winter , my outside garden will b over :suicide: then soon my pint grow will b done and dusted :clap:
Bonsai Cannabis .... anyone tried ? ive been glancing at things and im gonna have a play with 2 seeds and see what happens , not picked my seeds yet just started looking through them tonight :oik!: gonna have to try cos its in my head what you thinking :idn:
Sick idea. I've seen some hefty buds on some of the bonsai plants. Was following a guy from Canada (he's now in one of my re-education camps becoming a comrade) on insta but true to form can't find his account now to link.

It was just a idea tbh I watched a couple of vids and had a look around at ppls blogs and thought well why not I’ve done enough small ones , gotta b worth a giggle at least if it fails then it’s a contender for worst plant not interested in the buds I just fancy playing with shapes and seeing what can happen

The Supreme Weeder

Post by The Supreme Weeder »

Mrs Beefheart wrote:
Mrs Beefheart wrote:
Pollys Bonsai Experiment

It was just a idea tbh I watched a couple of vids and had a look around at ppls blogs and thought well why not I’ve done enough small ones , gotta b worth a giggle at least if it fails then it’s a contender for worst plant not interested in the buds I just fancy playing with shapes and seeing what can happen
Get amongst it buddy, never a bad day mucking around with plants is it.

These users thanked the author The Supreme Weeder for the post:
Inactive account (Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:01 pm)

Inactive account
Inactive Account

Mrs Beefheart wrote:
The Supreme Weeder wrote:Sick idea. I've seen some hefty buds on some of the bonsai plants. Was following a guy from Canada (he's now in one of my re-education camps becoming a comrade) on insta but true to form can't find his account now to link.

Get amongst it buddy, never a bad day mucking around with plants is it.

I will as soon as I kill the beast I’m growing now lol I only do one at a time

Wayne36
Known User

Post by Wayne36 »

Mrs Beefheart wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:48 pm
Pollys Bonsai Experiment
Bonsai Cannabis .... anyone tried ? ive been glancing at things and im gonna have a play with 2 seeds and see what happens , not picked my seeds yet just started looking through them tonight :oik!: gonna have to try cos its in my head :lol: what you thinking :idn:
Love bonsai just I'd probally make it the leaning tower of piza lol
These users thanked the author Wayne36 for the post:
Inactive account (Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:12 am)

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”