Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Leaf diagnosis

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
IMO
Known User

Leaf diagnosis

Post by IMO »

Lookig for a collective diagnosis is this light burn, nutrient burn, or k deficiency?, it’s only really on one plant out of 4 all received the same light and nutes.

chronicthehemphog

Re: Leaf diagnosis

Post by chronicthehemphog »

I'd say nute burn but as you're more experienced than me that doesn't mean anything :lol:
These users thanked the author chronicthehemphog for the post:
MrNice (Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:36 pm)
A friend in need is a friend indeed but a friend with weed is better :Stoned:

IMO
Known User

Post by IMO »

chronicthehemphog wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:19 pm
I'd say nute burn but as you're more experienced than me that doesn't mean anything :lol:
This is my first indoor grow so I have zero experience indoors, I haven’t seen anything like this growing outdoors, thanks for the input 👍

chronicthehemphog

Well all I know is that when I've upped the feed and this happens I sometimes keep going (depending on how quick it shows and how much) or drop back down to what I was feeding for another few days till she's ready, now as I'm still learning myself I wouldn't read too much into this :lol:
These users thanked the author chronicthehemphog for the post:
IMO (Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:08 pm)

IMO
Known User

Post by IMO »

chronicthehemphog wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:56 pm
Well all I know is that when I've upped the feed and this happens I sometimes keep going (depending on how quick it shows and how much) or drop back down to what I was feeding for another few days till she's ready, now as I'm still learning myself I wouldn't read too much into this :lol:
Hey thanks man I think you may be right and I overdid the feeding a tad, great user name btw 👍
These users thanked the author IMO for the post:
chronicthehemphog (Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:47 pm)

chronicthehemphog

IMO wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:09 pm
chronicthehemphog wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:56 pm
Hey thanks man I think you may be right and I overdid the feeding a tad, great user name btw 👍
Haha 😂 cheers dude 👍 hope she settles down for you and look forward to seeing how she progresses :Stoned:

seymore_budz
Respected Member

Post by seymore_budz »

Can you provide a little more information around the grow. Whats the vitals are like ie temp/humidity what are you feeding them including additives. What's your PH like? Trouble is that could be a deficiency or a lockout. Hard to tell without more information.
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

triplehood
Has thanked: 0

Post by triplehood »

May be something or may be nothing. Any expert care to comment?

IMO
Known User

Post by IMO »

seymore_budz wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:15 am
Can you provide a little more information around the grow. Whats the vitals are like ie temp/humidity what are you feeding them including additives. What's your PH like? Trouble is that could be a deficiency or a lockout. Hard to tell without more information.
Thanks for the reply, I’m growing in plagron Batmix compost, Invisible sun r strip lights, 5inch extractor, watering usually once every 2days although ones a thirsty bugger and that gets some every day, Temps are prity steady around 25oC humidity around 75 these fluctuate a little but not much as I’m in an upstairs bedroom.
I probably did wrong giving some liquid grow feed it’s just too tempting to give it abit to just make sure it has enough 🙄, gave them some calmag again probably not needed, and they have had some em1, I haven’t been ph ing the water as I’m in soil and didn’t think it was necessary, I live in a mostly soft water area. Last 2x watering have been just plain water.

seymore_budz
Respected Member

Post by seymore_budz »

IMO wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:03 pm
seymore_budz wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:15 am
Thanks for the reply, I’m growing in plagron Batmix compost, Invisible sun r strip lights, 5inch extractor, watering usually once every 2days although ones a thirsty bugger and that gets some every day, Temps are prity steady around 25oC humidity around 75 these fluctuate a little but not much as I’m in an upstairs bedroom.
I probably did wrong giving some liquid grow feed it’s just too tempting to give it abit to just make sure it has enough 🙄, gave them some calmag again probably not needed, and they have had some em1, I haven’t been ph ing the water as I’m in soil and didn’t think it was necessary, I live in a mostly soft water area. Last 2x watering have been just plain water.
Drop the calmag dude. That's probably what's locking out the K. You don't need to PH in batmix. Drop the calmag and give them a watering of just your standard base food and it should recover pretty quick.
These users thanked the author seymore_budz for the post:
MediGrower (Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:18 pm)

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”