Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Leaf diagnosis

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
IMO
Known User

Re: Leaf diagnosis

Post by IMO »

seymore_budz wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:06 pm
IMO wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:03 pm
seymore_budz wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:15 am
Can you provide a little more information around the grow. Whats the vitals are like ie temp/humidity what are you feeding them including additives. What's your PH like? Trouble is that could be a deficiency or a lockout. Hard to tell without more information.
Thanks for the reply, I’m growing in plagron Batmix compost, Invisible sun r strip lights, 5inch extractor, watering usually once every 2days although ones a thirsty bugger and that gets some every day, Temps are prity steady around 25oC humidity around 75 these fluctuate a little but not much as I’m in an upstairs bedroom.
I probably did wrong giving some liquid grow feed it’s just too tempting to give it abit to just make sure it has enough 🙄, gave them some calmag again probably not needed, and they have had some em1, I haven’t been ph ing the water as I’m in soil and didn’t think it was necessary, I live in a mostly soft water area. Last 2x watering have been just plain water.
Drop the calmag dude. That's probably what's locking out the K. You don't need to PH in batmix. Drop the calmag and give them a watering of just your standard base food and it should recover pretty quick.
Thanks for the input man appreciated 👍

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Re: Leaf diagnosis

Post by 2-Scoops »

Is it in a drafty spot close to a fan by any chance ? Just a thought cus i`m looking at fucked up falling to bits leafage type stuff in bottom right of picture. I don`t think it looks like over-ferting but then again hmm feck knows it could be but just don`t look like it to my eyes. Possible that some sort of leaf muncher has had a go at it. :)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”