Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Aero Propagator.

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
Bulls
Coco Grower

Re: Aero Propagator.

Post by Bulls »

A bit late Marcus but I got one of them. I've had 100% root rate success since I am using it. I find out that they root much faster on 18/6 light schedule rather than 24/7. Also less light works better too - 3w bulb and a desk lamp is what I am using for them. Water straight from the tap. Personal best? Roots 72 hrs after they been in! Never had to add water or anything else. They just root! I have't tried seeds in there. A little tip - I find that reducing the humidity gradually(start with opening the vents on top) helps them deal with the stress much better when you move them to your prefered medium.
These users thanked the author Bulls for the post:
Marcus (Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:58 pm)

Bulls
Coco Grower

Re: Aero Propagator.

Post by Bulls »

pmsl pmsl yeah true man. I can do with another copy of me. Yes the pump is running 24/7. Brilliant bit of kit , consider that as one of my best buys ever :)
These users thanked the author Bulls for the post:
Marcus (Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:18 pm)

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”