Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Covid-19 Vaccine - Would you take it?

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics

Would you take Covid-19 Vaccine if becomes available?

Yes
45%
No
55%

Total votes: 42

Nanook
Respected Member

Re: Covid-19 Vaccine - Would you take it?

Post by Nanook »

tbh bulls I dont trust the gov etc at all... but its a fair gamble. Each to their own tho I dont care :)
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

I dont trust anything these days but I voted yes. Its shocked me a bit this whole situation. The first 2 weeks when everyone was panic buying I was genuinely worried as if I can't shop in tescos where do i get food for my table. It's the same with the vaccine, how else do I protect my kids except trust in those who know more than me. It's made me realise how much we all rely on the powers that be and that is scary in its own.
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post (total 4):
The Aspie Toker (Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:27 pm) • Mini-G-Star (Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:44 pm) • wutang (Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:00 pm) • PaleoCannabica (Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:37 pm)

Inactive account
Inactive Account

Post by Inactive account »

Reading that link , again it’s just someone giving their opinion on what they think , be a boring old world if we all thought the same , there’s always fors and against on every topic that’s in the public eye , my personal opinion is don’t believe everything u read , which works both ways , defo don’t trust the media and actually trust no one in power or with money
These users thanked the author Inactive account for the post:
Nanook (Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:34 pm)

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Post by The Aspie Toker »

Mrs Beefheart wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:25 pm
Reading that link , again it’s just someone giving their opinion on what they think , be a boring old world if we all thought the same , there’s always fors and against on every topic that’s in the public eye , my personal opinion is don’t believe everything u read , which works both ways , defo don’t trust the media and actually trust no one in power or with money
Did you not see the bit a the bottom?

Our fact-check sources:

Pirbright Foundation, New testing trials for COVID-19 treatment
Pirbright Foundation Coronavirus Patent 2018
Gates Foundation Grant, November 2013
Gates Foundation Grant, June 2016

That was just one article. There are more, and some on Snopes.
Did your Farcebook doctors/experts list their resources. If so, please let me know what they were.
These users thanked the author The Aspie Toker for the post:
2-Scoops (Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:44 am)
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Keeno wrote:
I dont trust anything these days but I voted yes. Its shocked me a bit this whole situation. The first 2 weeks when everyone was panic buying I was genuinely worried as if I can't shop in tescos where do i get food for my table. It's the same with the vaccine, how else do I protect my kids except trust in those who know more than me. It's made me realise how much we all rely on the powers that be and that is scary in its own.
I thought you'd be more worried if McDonald's remained closed.

Inactive account
Inactive Account

The Aspie Toker wrote:
Mrs Beefheart wrote:

Our fact-check sources:

Did your Farcebook doctors/experts list their resources. If so, please let me know what they were.
Yes I did and like I said , u believe what u want to believe we are all different and I don’t recall calling them my Facebook experts I’m also sure I could link u lots but I won’t lol cos you have your opinion and I have mine and we’ll just b going round in circles
These users thanked the author Inactive account for the post (total 2):
2-Scoops (Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:45 am) • grownnotflown420 (Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:39 pm)

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Mrs Beefheart wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:22 pm
The Aspie Toker wrote:
Mrs Beefheart wrote:

Our fact-check sources:

Yes I did and like I said , u believe what u want to believe we are all different and I don’t recall calling them my Facebook experts I’m also sure I could link u lots but I won’t lol cos you have your opinion and I have mine and we’ll just b going round in circles
You did list your resources? I didn't see them. I guess you're saying yes to that, as I only asked one question.

There are some people who think that drinking bleach will kill it. Are you willing to try that one?

The difference between places like Snopes and Social Media is that Snopes etc actually do research and fact-check things. Social Media is for anyone who has access to a PC and can press keys on a keyboard.
These users thanked the author The Aspie Toker for the post:
2-Scoops (Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:45 am)

Inactive account
Inactive Account

The Aspie Toker wrote:
Mrs Beefheart wrote:
The Aspie Toker wrote: Did you not see the bit a the bottom?

Our fact-check sources:

You did list your resources? I didn't see them. I guess you're saying yes to that, as I only asked one question.

There are some people who think that drinking bleach will kill it. Are you willing to try that one?

The difference between places like Snopes and Social Media is that Snopes etc actually do research and fact-check things. Social Media is for anyone who has access to a PC and can press keys on a keyboard.
Aspie when ppl have a difference of opinion that’s life , we are all different , don’t assume I’m saying yes to anything u believe is right , it’s Friday nite party nite , I’ve been out on the front line all week you take your beliefs from reading the internet which on times can b so unhealthy but that’s up to you I’m out there in real life talking to real people and I’ll leave it at that

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Mrs Beefheart wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:43 pm
The Aspie Toker wrote:
Mrs Beefheart wrote:

Aspie when ppl have a difference of opinion that’s life , we are all different , don’t assume I’m saying yes to anything u believe is right , it’s Friday nite party nite , I’ve been out on the front line all week you take your beliefs from reading the internet which on times can b so unhealthy but that’s up to you I’m out there in real life talking to real people and I’ll leave it at that
You could have just said "No, I won't take the vaccine" and left it at that. That is an opinion.

You made a rather bold statement in your first post, bordering on libellous IMO. You made a statement as if it was fact with nothing to back it up with.

It's like people on the Daily Fail who keep bleating on about Jamie Oliver would leave the UK if Brexit won. He never said that. He said he'd leave if Boris became PM. He later changed his mind, but people are more than willing to repeat the false-fact. I can't stand the guy, but it's wrong to berate him over someone he never said.

If you have proof in what you said, then please share it with the others here. That's all I ask.

Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

I blame 5g Marcus, pretty sure it also killed Jesus this Easter
These users thanked the author Nanook for the post (total 2):
The Aspie Toker (Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:57 pm) • Smelierjoint (Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:20 pm)

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”