Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Covid-19 Vaccine - Would you take it?

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics

Would you take Covid-19 Vaccine if becomes available?

Yes
45%
No
55%

Total votes: 42

Nanook
Respected Member

Re: Covid-19 Vaccine - Would you take it?

Post by Nanook »

KrazyDave I never knew! Theres obviously a lot of misinformation out there ( I heard this on the radio, BBC radio Scotland but perhaps it was a caller not a doctor. )
These users thanked the author Nanook for the post:
KD (Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:07 pm)
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

camkush
GR420 Moobs Of The Year

Post by camkush »

KrazyDave wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:50 pm
Rassensi wrote:After seeing some of the results they had in the trials I'm saying no thanks Image
Again.... ZeeNews dot India isnt exactly a reputable source of news. Stop believing the bullshit.

This is how serious it is....

If people dont take the vaccine, the virus isnt going away and the entire world is fucked.
To be fair.. the news has reported on that in the USA but say most of the bells palsy was resolved or will be resolved by month 2
These users thanked the author camkush for the post (total 2):
2-Scoops (Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:34 pm) • Rassensi (Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:43 pm)
Roll Tide :barmy:
#ProtectDiscord

KD
Known User

Post by KD »

camkush wrote:
KrazyDave wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:50 pm
Rassensi wrote:After seeing some of the results they had in the trials I'm saying no thanks Image
Again.... ZeeNews dot India isnt exactly a reputable source of news. Stop believing the bullshit.

This is how serious it is....

If people dont take the vaccine, the virus isnt going away and the entire world is fucked.
To be fair.. the news has reported on that in the USA but say most of the bells palsy was resolved or will be resolved by month 2
I dont trust the media either.

Basically, to make a vaccine an RNA strand has to be deactivated then covered in protein cells and injected into the body so the immune system knows how to make white blood cells to fight it. If it does this with an inactive version, if you get the active version, the body fights it way before it gets to the level of a dangerous infection.

It basically says "oi, I've told you before, clear off" instead of "WTF is this shit all over the place"

The main misinformation out there is that it alters DNA, it contains foetus cells and it contains dangerous Mercury. Non of this is true.

The truth is they are made with altered RNA, the research on how to create protein cells was done on 1 male foetus lung cells and the only vaccine to contain any mercury is the flu vaccine and it has ethyl mercury which is broken down rapidly as opposed to methyl mercury which you find in tuna and is dangerous in larger quantities.

The efficiency comes from the vaccines ability to be recognised as a threat by the body. If it's not recognised, it wont work and if it is recognised, it may make you feel Ill as the normal reaction to a virus is to raise the body temperature and our bodies are a certain temperature for a reason. It works best there so by changing this, it stops working so well, making you feel ill. You'll still feel far better than if you actually had covid though.
These users thanked the author KD for the post (total 3):
2-Scoops (Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:35 pm) • longtimelover (Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:51 pm) • flip (Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:32 pm)

KD
Known User

Post by KD »

wutang wrote:Image
More bullshit. A good friend of mine just got over it and he said it's the worst he's felt since he had influenza years ago. More misinformation crap designed to influence people to disobey the government. Why? I dont know but its stupid
These users thanked the author KD for the post:
2-Scoops (Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:37 pm)

Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

I dunno wutang, I have known friends and family of my friends who have lost people. I think the issue is its so unpredictable.
I see conspiracies all over the place however I cannot see every leader of the world sat round a table making it up, they all hate each other hahaha. It's too big to be fake imo.
These users thanked the author Nanook for the post:
2-Scoops (Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:37 pm)

camkush
GR420 Moobs Of The Year

Post by camkush »

KrazyDave wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:21 pm
The truth is they are made with altered RNA, the research on how to create protein cells was done on 1 male foetus lung cells and the only vaccine to contain any mercury is the flu vaccine and it has ethyl mercury which is broken down rapidly as opposed to methyl mercury which you find in tuna and is dangerous in larger quantities.
That fetus has been used in nearly every vaccine since like 1950
These users thanked the author camkush for the post (total 2):
grownnotflown420 (Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:11 pm) • Trex (Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:29 pm)

Redz Medz
Known User

Post by Redz Medz »

Not when its taken less than a year to make.
Not when the company has legal protection from being sued if anything goes wrong.
Not when the government website says it doesnt know if you can still catch and transmit the virus after you have had the vaccine.
Not when they have lied about literally everything during this pandemic.
These users thanked the author Redz Medz for the post (total 2):
Inactive account (Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:41 pm) • wutang (Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:24 pm)
REDZ MEDZ

longtimelover

Post by longtimelover »

Redz Medz wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:32 pm
Not when its taken less than a year to make.
Not when the company has legal protection from being sued if anything goes wrong.
Not when the government website says it doesnt know if you can still catch and transmit the virus after you have had the vaccine.
Not when they have lied about literally everything during this pandemic.
a new flu vaccine is made every year, plus they had the DNA for Covid-19 faster due to new technologies. the basis of the mRNA vaccine was developed from the existing methodology used in cancer and stemcell treatments.
If a vaccine is provided by the government then it is the governments' responsibility - therefore legal protection from public claims - but the government can sue if there is a severe breach
the vaccine prevents you from developing a serious bout of covid as antibodies destroy the virus from progressing. there is no way of telling if it prevents transmission as that data can only be evaluated once it's in enough people. It's standard procedure for this data to be collected after launch.
What did they lie about? did you expect them to know everything about a new virus before it started? only a handful of governments but public health first at the start of covid - e.g NZ and Australia. Most western countries tried to play both sides and screwed up, half measures, unclear rules by incompetent idiots (E.g Johnson and Trump) made things worse.
These users thanked the author longtimelover for the post:
2-Scoops (Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:34 pm)

longtimelover

Post by longtimelover »

wutang wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:15 pm
false equivalence, I class these as memes for tinfoilers and crazy Qanoners
These users thanked the author longtimelover for the post:
2-Scoops (Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:34 pm)

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”