Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Coronavirus

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Captain Beefheart »

im to scared to go outside myself :idn: when are the hunger games starting :idn:
These users thanked the author Captain Beefheart for the post (total 2):
KD (Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:39 pm) • Inactive account (Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:50 pm)

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
Inactive account
Inactive Account

Post by Inactive account »

KrazyDave wrote:I thought tier 6 was when Boris personally visits your house and bums everyone no?
That’s his next plan lol

These users thanked the author Inactive account for the post (total 3):
KD (Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:39 pm) • Captain Beefheart (Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:52 pm) • wutang (Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:05 pm)

KD
Known User

Post by KD »

Do people realise that if the ICU gets overrun in your town, due to covid, and you trip and fall down the stairs, break a rib that punctures a lung and let's a bacterial infection into your body so you need an ICU bed, you're dead. That was told to me by an NHS nurse btw and although, yes, she has been told to falsely put down Covid as COD if they've had a record of infection within the last 6 months... that's the very real situation facing places in Britain right now.
These users thanked the author KD for the post (total 3):
Inactive account (Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:51 pm) • Captain Beefheart (Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:52 pm) • 2-Scoops (Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:30 pm)

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

KrazyDave wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:45 pm
Do people realise that if the ICU gets overrun in your town, due to covid, and you trip and fall down the stairs, break a rib that punctures a lung and let's a bacterial infection into your body so you need an ICU bed, you're dead. That was told to me by an NHS nurse btw and although, yes, she has been told to falsely put down Covid as COD if they've had a record of infection within the last 6 months... that's the very real situation facing places in Britain right now.
dai bach its fuked yuh....... :oik!:
These users thanked the author Captain Beefheart for the post:
KD (Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:54 pm)

Inactive account
Inactive Account

Coronavirus

Post by Inactive account »

KrazyDave wrote:Do people realise that if the ICU gets overrun in your town, due to covid, and you trip and fall down the stairs, break a rib that punctures a lung and let's a bacterial infection into your body so you need an ICU bed, you're dead. That was told to me by an NHS nurse btw and although, yes, she has been told to falsely put down Covid as COD if they've had a record of infection within the last 6 months... that's the very real situation facing places in Britain right now.
Couple of my friends are nurses and bf is a tutor for student nurses and worked her way right up before teaching , when things come out of their mouths you really think wtf is going on , I’ve also got a friend that’s manager of several care homes things don’t add up
These users thanked the author Inactive account for the post (total 2):
KD (Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:57 pm) • wutang (Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:06 pm)

KD
Known User

Post by KD »

Captain Beefheart wrote:
KrazyDave wrote:
Aye Bach it's a shit time to be alive really. I look at my daughter sometimes, and although she's the most amazing little thing on the planet to me and her mum, and we'd die protecting her, I cant help think sometimes, what have I done. The whole system is fucked. The banks are thieves, the governments lie and the only thing that could stop them will never happen in a million years.

KD
Known User

Post by KD »

Mrs Beefheart wrote:
KrazyDave wrote:Do people realise that if the ICU gets overrun in your town, due to covid, and you trip and fall down the stairs, break a rib that punctures a lung and let's a bacterial infection into your body so you need an ICU bed, you're dead. That was told to me by an NHS nurse btw and although, yes, she has been told to falsely put down Covid as COD if they've had a record of infection within the last 6 months... that's the very real situation facing places in Britain right now.
Couple of my friends are nurses and bf is a tutor for student nurses and worked her way right up before teaching , when things come out of their mouths you really think wtf is going on , I’ve also got a friend that’s manger of several care homes things don’t add up
Aye the numbers may not be accurate but the threat is still real. They're not worried about covid killing everyone, they're worried about the non covid deaths that will happen if the hospital is full because of covid. No beds - no treatment. No hospital has enough beds to treat the majority of the town its it.
These users thanked the author KD for the post:
2-Scoops (Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:31 pm)

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

KrazyDave wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:57 pm
Captain Beefheart wrote:
KrazyDave wrote:
Aye Bach it's a shit time to be alive really. I look at my daughter sometimes, and although she's the most amazing little thing on the planet to me and her mum, and we'd die protecting her, I cant help think sometimes, what have I done. The whole system is fucked. The banks are thieves, the governments lie and the only thing that could stop them will never happen in a million years.
aye bach i`ll stand on my shit on parliament sq :oik!:
KD (Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:04 pm)

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

on the grass !!! full guts :clap:
KD (Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:04 pm)

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Post by The Aspie Toker »

KrazyDave wrote:
I have to get food for an old lady. A couple of months back, I went round to deliver her food just to find her on the floor covered in blood. She had broken her hip in the fall. She spent over 2 weeks in hospital and came out okay.
These users thanked the author The Aspie Toker for the post (total 2):
Inactive account (Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:02 pm) • KD (Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:03 pm)
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”