Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Coronavirus

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
Inactive account
Inactive Account

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Inactive account »

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
camkush
GR420 Moobs Of The Year

Post by camkush »

I finally know someone who has the virus. A buddy of mine had been sick with it but didnt run fever for 5 days and the county said he was cleared to return to work. He went and wrote checks friday, but This morning he had to be rushed to hospital due to breathing problems 😞. Guess i need to finally go buy a mask??
These users thanked the author camkush for the post (total 4):
GMO (Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:31 pm) • The Aspie Toker (Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:22 pm) • Inactive account (Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:14 pm) • Trex (Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:30 pm)
Roll Tide :barmy:
#ProtectDiscord

Trex

Post by Trex »

camkush wrote:I finally know someone who has the virus. A buddy of mine had been sick with it but didnt run fever for 5 days and the county said he was cleared to return to work. He went and wrote checks friday, but This morning he had to be rushed to hospital due to breathing problems . Guess i need to finally go buy a mask??
Ask any level headed Dr , this Fauxvid-19 is a flu , notice how all flu (influenza a+b ) stats have all dissapeared and magically replaced with covid .

The hospitals are empty , freedoms have been lost .....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These users thanked the author Trex for the post:
Inactive account (Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:02 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Trex wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:32 pm
camkush wrote:I finally know someone who has the virus. A buddy of mine had been sick with it but didnt run fever for 5 days and the county said he was cleared to return to work. He went and wrote checks friday, but This morning he had to be rushed to hospital due to breathing problems . Guess i need to finally go buy a mask??
Ask any level headed Dr , this Fauxvid-19 is a flu , notice how all flu (influenza a+b ) stats have all dissapeared and magically replaced with covid .

Alot more people have had the flu jab this year, which to me says jabs work ? Not only that people who are generally susseptable to shit like flu well lots will be isolating themselves away hoping not to catch this plague. Possibly i mean probably reason or two why theirs less flu around ? :idn:
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Image = 1/4million or so dead give or take, more than likely. Me wonders how Denise would look at all this and if she would have a different perspective on it all iff someone close to her or a family member died of covid19. Suppose that goes for all the nay sayers of the world as well. :thanks:
Last edited by 2-Scoops on Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post (total 2):
Inactive account (Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:03 pm) • The Aspie Toker (Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:11 pm)

Trex

Coronavirus

Post by Trex »

2-Scoops wrote:
Trex wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:32 pm

Alot more people have had the flu jab this year, which to me says jabs work ? Not only that people who are generally susseptable to shit like flu well lots will be isolating themselves away hoping not to catch this plague. Possibly i mean probably reason or two why theirs less flu around ? :idn:
dude , ive driven cross country twice , in Canada , no one has this , hospitals are empty .

The pcr tests they use werent designed for this , the inventor even confirmed this.

Even the CDC admitted 96% of the positives were erroneous .

Turn the tv and mainstream media off and there is NO pandemic , only a plandemic for the Great Reset , look into that . go on Bitchute and by god turn the TV off .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalko

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

No need to do owt except listen to our young en @Trex she works in Hospital and has just gone back to work after contracting covid19 herself a month or so back from work.

Uk is a bit different to Canada which is vast in comparison were like sardines cram-packed-full into a tin.

Me wonders your thoughts on "great reset plandemic" for future and what it intails ?
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
Trex (Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:29 pm)

Trex

Post by Trex »

2-Scoops wrote:No need to do owt except listen to our young en [mention]Trex[/mention] she works in Hospital and has just gone back to work after contracting covid19 herself a month or so back from work.

Uk is a bit different to Canada which is vast in comparison were like sardines cram-packed-full into a tin.

Me wonders your thoughts on "great reset plandemic" for future and what it intails ?
Go on bitchute type in the Great Reset

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Trex wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:29 pm
2-Scoops wrote:No need to do owt except listen to our young en @Trex she works in Hospital and has just gone back to work after contracting covid19 herself a month or so back from work.

Why would i wanna go clicking on a far right site, we had some right bollox on a site i help run last week about this bitchute site shit. Certainly 100% a load of shit if your "great reset" has come from a pace like bitchute.

But yes I dont go for conspiracies like lots of the undeducated masses seem too these days of which most will prolly believe in a God or religion of somesort :suicide: :lol: dont make laugh :lol: Personally i think its best left to people who know alot more about this stuff than i ever will and are educated x100 fold and more than myself ever will be, instead of me being swayed by a picture or video on facebook, youtube, instagram or whatever saying its a hoax mate. 8-)
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
The Aspie Toker (Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:55 pm)

Trex

Post by Trex »

2-Scoops wrote:
Trex wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:29 pm
2-Scoops wrote:No need to do owt except listen to our young en @Trex she works in Hospital and has just gone back to work after contracting covid19 herself a month or so back from work.

Why would i wanna go clicking on a far right site, we had some right bollox on a site i help run last week about this bitchute site shit. Certainly 100% a load of shit if your "great reset" has come from a pace like bitchute.

But yes I dont go for conspiracies like lots of the undeducated masses seem too these days of which most will prolly believe in a God or religion of somesort :suicide: :lol: dont make laugh :lol: Personally i think its best left to people who know alot more about this stuff than i ever will and are educated x100 fold and more than myself ever will be, instead of me being swayed by a picture or video on facebook, youtube, instagram or whatever saying its a hoax mate. 8-)
ok so your gonna poke at Rightwing folks like me without a shred of evidance to the contrary ? lol

go read his book then , by a globalist himself Klaus Schabb

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”