Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Coronavirus

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
Trex

Coronavirus

Post by Trex »

2-Scoops wrote:
Dandy Dan wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:55 pm
Unfortunately i side with good ol george carlin 'dont beleive anything your government tells you'

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2.Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
3.Unite humanity with a living new language.
4.Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
5.Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6.Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7.Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8.Balance personal rights with social duties.
9.Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
10.Be not a cancer on the Earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

Now its not the best 10 commandments I've ever seen, i reckon it's a fair set of rules to go with as other peoples rules go, but i bet you a pound to a penny if it were implemented i wouldn't like how it comes about one jot
But rule number 1 contradicts most the others cus you have to wipe out over 3 billion people to start with

2 improving fitness > peeps will live longer so it puts paid to 5billion cap on humans unless we have an injection at a certain age when were still fit and healthy to keep that cap

3 unite humanity > wiping out 3 billion+ peeps certainly won`t unite humanity

4 passion (cool) but faith in what ? Tradition yes im all for that, woman staying home cooking my tea and doing my washing, ironing and cleaning.

5 protect people but wipe out 3 billion or more first to start with

6 Let all nations rule themselves, but how would that work, like it does now .

7 avoid petty laws , im all for that in fact im of the thought most laws are made to be broken i know right from wrong sadly some people just dont.

All rest seem a bit namby pamby to me .

Iff George Carlin wrote these he clearly must have been writing one of his comic stand up routines.
put a cap on amount and human beings and injecting them with what exactly ?? gtfo .

me and you gonna gave probs

Grapefruit Banner Pheno Finder Journal

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app
These users thanked the author Trex for the post:
Inactive account (Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:00 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Re: Coronavirus

Post by 2-Scoops »

Trex wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:32 pm
2-Scoops wrote:
Dandy Dan wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:55 pm
Unfortunately i side with good ol george carlin 'dont beleive anything your government tells you'

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2.Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
3.Unite humanity with a living new language.
4.Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
5.Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6.Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7.Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8.Balance personal rights with social duties.
9.Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
10.Be not a cancer on the Earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

Now its not the best 10 commandments I've ever seen, i reckon it's a fair set of rules to go with as other peoples rules go, but i bet you a pound to a penny if it were implemented i wouldn't like how it comes about one jot
But rule number 1 contradicts most the others cus you have to wipe out over 3 billion people to start with

2 improving fitness > peeps will live longer so it puts paid to 5billion cap on humans unless we have an injection at a certain age when were still fit and healthy to keep that cap

4 passion (cool) but faith in what ? Tradition yes im all for that, woman staying home cooking my tea and doing my washing, ironing and cleaning.

7 avoid petty laws , im all for that in fact im of the thought most laws are made to be broken i know right from wrong sadly some people just dont.

Iff George Carlin wrote these he clearly must have been writing one of his comic stand up routines.
put a cap on amount and human beings and injecting them with what exactly ?? gtfo .

I`m saying by maintaining humanity at 5billion (number 1) they will need to get rid of 3billion+ people, so how ?

Also by improving peeps fitness (number2) we will be living longer so humanity will grow, so how to deal with those rising numbers, euthanasia ie injection maybe ?

I`m certainly not for any of it as a matter of interest i was just looking at the holes in Gerorge`s argument and thought it must be for one of his stand up comedy routines.
Have a minute to think about what i said. Basically im saying George is talking out of his arse by breaking his 10 commandments down. :lol:
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Post by The Aspie Toker »

2-Scoops wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:07 pm
Trex wrote:
2-Scoops wrote: But rule number 1 contradicts most the others cus you have to wipe out over 3 billion people to start with

I`m saying by maintaining humanity at 5billion (number 1) they will need to get rid of 3billion+ people, so how ?

Also by improving fitness peeps will be living longer so humanity will grow, so how to deal with that, euthanasia ie injection maybe ?

I`m certainly not for any of it as a matter of interest i was just looking at the holes in Gerorge`s argument and thought it must be for one of his stand up comedy routines.
Have a minute to think about what i said. Basically im saying George is talking out of his arse by breaking his 10 commandments down. :lol:
The list says 500 million, not 5 billion.
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

Trex

Post by Trex »

2-Scoops wrote:
Trex wrote:
2-Scoops wrote: But rule number 1 contradicts most the others cus you have to wipe out over 3 billion people to start with

I`m saying by maintaining humanity at 5billion they will need to get rid of 3billion+ people, so how ?

Also by improving fitness peeps will be living longer so humanity will grow, so how to deal with that, euthanasia ie injection maybe ?

Those commandmants are set in Stone in Elmert County Georgia .... fyi

Put there by the (((global cabal))) . Same ppl who financed the Bolshevik communists in russia 1917 that murdered 66 million ethnic Russians , 10 million Ukrainians in the Holodomor and the Same (((Cabal))) that finances the Mao communists 80-100 million murdered .

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Your losing me a bit now @Trex it doesn`t take much man. I don`t know what Russia has to do with this conversation though, but thanks for history lesson.

Good luck to Georgians .

Trex

Post by Trex »

2-Scoops wrote:Your losing me a bit now [mention]Trex[/mention] it doesn`t take much man. I don`t know what Russia has to do with this conversation though, but thanks for history lesson.

Good luck to Georgians .
Georgia USA

Trex

Post by Trex »

2-Scoops wrote:Your losing me a bit now [mention]Trex[/mention] it doesn`t take much man. I don`t know what Russia has to do with this conversation though, but thanks for history lesson.

Good luck to Georgians .
dude , ive been studying history for 20yrs , ive dug up archives , old newspapers etc etc , Whats in the history books isnt accurate because (((they))) own all media , book publishing houses . I have books that have been wiped out of the archives . Books written by the cabal members themselves .

Lets just say , a good (((man))) opened my eyes to his own peoples crimes .

But i will not get into this here . so lets leave it at that . But i will say this , The truth fears no investigation ......

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Trex wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:43 pm
2-Scoops wrote:

Good luck to Georgians .
Georgia USA

Erm.............. yes hence my "good luck to Georgians"

Tbh mate your boring me summink chronic now :suicide: . Ive said naff all wrong. :idn:

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

But i will say this , The truth fears no investigation ......
Yes it does so in keeping with thread here`s a few stats > 1/4 million dead of covid 19 in USA, nearly 60,000 dead in UK of it and 1.5 million dead worldwide officially

Trex

Post by Trex »

2-Scoops wrote:
But i will say this , The truth fears no investigation ......
Yes it does so in keeping with thread here`s a few stats > 1/4 million dead of covid 19 in USA, nearly 60,000 dead in UK of it and 1.5 million dead worldwide officially
thats why they list car accidents as covid eh

last month they offered 10 000$ to our workmate whos wife died of cancer to list as Covid .

all fakes numbers !!

Pull your head straight out of your ass !! Turn the TV and fake news off and there is NO PANDEMIC !! wake up ffs

These users thanked the author Trex for the post:
wutang (Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:13 pm)

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”