Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Coronavirus

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
Treetrunk
Respected Member

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Treetrunk »

Mrs Beefheart wrote:
Bulls wrote:Imagine when you get the full version :Stoned:
It’s gonna b said

I stopped watching or reading the news 2 year's ago.
It's all political propaganda.
I feel a lot happier from doing so.
Happy Monday

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

These users thanked the author Treetrunk for the post (total 3):
Keeno (Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:02 am) • Norseman (Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:06 am) • Inactive account (Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:56 am)

Treetrunk
Respected Member

Post by Treetrunk »

Norseman wrote:I think it is about time to get that cabin far out in the woods far away from everyone else and grow what i wanna eat and so on.
Shit is gonna be a lot worse before we think it is gonna be better. And i'm not sure any government will back down again and lose the control they have gotten over their population during the corona time.
Spot on mate.

These users thanked the author Treetrunk for the post:
Norseman (Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:05 am)

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

Treetrunk wrote:
Mrs Beefheart wrote:
Bulls wrote:Imagine when you get the full version :Stoned:
It’s gonna b said

I stopped watching or reading the news 2 year's ago.
It's all political propaganda.
I feel a lot happier from doing so.
Happy Monday

I stopped watching during lock down. I knew news had a agenda but honestly had no idea that it was as bad as it was.

When they wanted us locked down every person with corona that was on the news was under 40, laying there not able to breathe while being interviewed. When they wanted everyone back out in the real world they started only showing you the old peoples homes being effected. It went from all you see on the news to barely seeing it when they wanted you out again.

Its not the hidden agendas in the news that done me. It was the fact they treated us like children, it was so transparent what they were doing. They were even using the same graphs they used to make things look terrible to then make things look good when they wanted you out.

I would rather have been told like a adult that more will die but we need to get the economy back up. Instead they treated us like uneducated idiots and done it very blatantly.

These users thanked the author Keeno for the post (total 5):
Bulls (Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:28 am) • Treetrunk (Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:31 am) • Elijah Growz (Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:49 am) • Norseman (Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:05 pm) • 2-Scoops (Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:43 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Elijahgrowz wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:19 am
Tell me if you can put can not see this video please

@2-Scoops this is the story of thing I was on about with government altering figures

Yes Eli it was my script blocker i have on browser blocking the content. :roll eyes:

Seems its a real shit show trying to count covid figutres fukll stop.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... gures.html :pee:
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
Elijah Growz (Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:11 pm)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Norseman wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:53 am
I think it is about time to get that cabin far out in the woods far away from everyone else and grow what i wanna eat and so on.
Shit is gonna be a lot worse before we think it is gonna be better. And i'm not sure any government will back down again and lose the control they have gotten over their population during the corona time.
What new controls have Governments got over us caused from the virus that you think they won`t relinquish once or iff the virus is long behind us ?

Bulls
Coco Grower

Post by Bulls »

2-Scoops wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:46 pm
What new controls have Governments got over us
Control of who you can see
Control of when you can see the ones they allowed you to see
Control of your travel
Control of what you can buy phisically
Control of How to spend your money... and list goes on and on but the last thing is most important. The track and trace has been working for long time now and they finally found a way of making it legal. Now they got you scannining QR codes everywhere, ordering everyhing online. We will end up paying everything with Google pay and Apple pay. Check Shenzhen wallet free city. We will be so much depending on our phones that all they need to do is switch if off and you're in F****d up situation. Every step you make will be logged into the already huge DB with information about everyone. Even how often do you breathe and what's your pulse , when do you sleep and etc etc...(Thanks Smart Watches - Wonder how people knew how to breath or walk before them? hahah)

p.s That's just my point of view.
These users thanked the author Bulls for the post (total 2):
Elijah Growz (Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:42 pm) • Norseman (Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:25 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

That`s just way of world @Bulls the way money is going and the worlds becoming a cashless society, it`s been going that way for years, maybe its been brought forward a bit, but i wouldn`t call that controling us, well it won`t me and all the smart tech stuff all that was going down before covid and not really point of my question cus that shits been happening long before covid measures/laws were being drafted by powers that be.

As for the others you said :

" Control of who you can see
Control of when you can see the ones they allowed you to see
Control of your travel
Control of what you can buy phisically "

yes i know them and these are the measures being used to "control" us iff you believe that, but yes i was just wondering why @Norseman would think those controling measures won`t get droppped and lost in the past when or if the covid is long behind us. Do people really think these "control" measures will be adopted permenantly by western democratic societies, myself i think not, people wont stand for it and Governmentys have nothing to gain by keeping them except prolly becoming poor countries by doing it, but most people know they are needed atmo to try and control the spread of the virus and not control the people, but that`s my belief.
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
Josh (Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:03 pm)

Bulls
Coco Grower

Post by Bulls »

That's just my thinking buddy, I might be wrong, I might be right but who knows. I just feel like they've taken away our last bit of freedom and it was a true test how obedient we are. Maybe even feel like a lab rat in a box tested how you react under certain circumstances? God knows mate but I know I don't like the direction this world is going. And I believe this is about control because the measures they are taking definately doesn't make any sense and do not help spreading the virus. Also the world "practice" social distancing "practice" wearing a mask stuck into my head. Practice..for what? Is it a training? Are we getting ready for an event? I don't know. A lot of things makes no sense. Maybe the current situation is not having a huge impact on people who are used to go to work, get back home, sit in front of the telly and repeat the next day but to people who want to make the most (or at least what they can afford to) of this life is not ok. :Stoned:
These users thanked the author Bulls for the post (total 3):
2-Scoops (Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:32 pm) • Elijah Growz (Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:44 pm) • Norseman (Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:25 pm)

Norseman
Known User

Post by Norseman »

2-Scoops wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:46 pm
What new controls have Governments got over us caused from the virus that you think they won`t relinquish once or iff the virus is long behind us ?
Not sure there is anything new at all but i think governments all over realize how easy they can control their populations at this point and i can also imagine that they will keep trying to do so even when the Corona is over (if it ever will be over).

After all it is what they do isn't it? If they weren't trying to control us there wouldn't be any need for controlling our phones, internet behavior and all else they do all the time.

Just my 2 cents in all this.
These users thanked the author Norseman for the post (total 2):
Elijah Growz (Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:22 pm) • 2-Scoops (Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:25 pm)
In the Silence lies the Power

Inactive account
Inactive Account

Post by Inactive account »

All I can say is I’m away and it ain’t nowt like the shit we put up with at home relaxed , happy , no track and trace , no limited ppl in shops , no queuing , think I’ll move
These users thanked the author Inactive account for the post (total 2):
Elijah Growz (Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:16 am) • 2-Scoops (Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:47 am)

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”