Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Coronavirus

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Re: Coronavirus

Post by 2-Scoops »

Bulls wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:16 am
So I just wondered. They say every person takes the virus differently. So for example, a person at his 30s, who had not been to the hospital for last 10 years because he feels healthy, has a condition he doesn't know about. He gets the virus and dies. He only gets tested for CoVid-19 and that's the conclusion - the virus caused his death. The person would never get checked and tested if he had any other conditions no-one knew about. What I am saying the chances of this person dying when he next gets pneumonia would be very high .

Different people have different immune responses within their body, myself i have a lowered immune system cus i have no spleen so need to take penicilian daily but i also have an over active immune system caused by crohns disease so also take immune surpressents for thast cus my immune system is attacking my small bowel and eating it away in reaction to trying to fend off crohns. Basically both for different reasons targeting different areas within me.

Basically it`s not actually covid-19 killing people as such its their own immune system response to it attacking your body, so your immune system is over reacting to covid-19 and going into overdrive causing sepsis and then massive organ failure be that (heart failure, liver failure, lungs fucked) Well that`s from what ive read and not watched on telly. Which kinda makes sense why someone with a healthy immune system has a greater chance of just getting mild symptoms.
Last edited by 2-Scoops on Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post (total 2):
weedabix (Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:01 pm) • Dex (Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:11 pm)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

weedabix

Post by weedabix »

jimmi2scoops wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:32 pm
I don`t know who`s said that but i`d like to see some proof if their is any.

this is the article that looks at deaths during normal times and through covid 19 - interesting short read.
These users thanked the author weedabix for the post (total 2):
2-Scoops (Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:58 pm) • Dex (Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:11 pm)

weedabix

Post by weedabix »

Sorry to hear about your health issues Jimmi, these must be stressful times but I'm sure you'll be fine in the end! I hope I'm not contributing to the overall angst that's caused by the omnipresence of this topic. I should stop chatting about this topic, enough is being said already!
These users thanked the author weedabix for the post (total 2):
2-Scoops (Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:17 pm) • Dex (Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:12 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Looks a bit like glorified journalism to me Weedabix. You`ve only gotta look at how the NHS is overun, big mofo temporary morgues sprouting up everywhere, 4000 bed hospitals being knocked up in weeks they aren`t doing that for nothing they are gearing up for what`s to come over the next few years, this shit hasn`t even started yet mate its just getting going in first gear with it`s L plates attached, wait till nitrus kicks in. Our young ens ward has just been changed to a covid-19 ward and she says its never ending and peeps are dropping like flies, she`s never seen owt like it, that`s from front line.
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
Dex (Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:12 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

weedabix wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:01 pm
Sorry to hear about your health issues Jimmi, these must be stressful times but I'm sure you'll be fine in the end! I hope I'm not contributing to the overall angst that's caused by the omnipresence of this topic. I should stop chatting about this topic, enough is being said already!
What will be will be mukka at end of shift theirs feck all i can do about it. I`m locked down pretty well and have a good support network of family and friends so jobs a good en as things stand. Touch wood (my head) :thanks:
Dex (Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:12 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Mrs Beefheart wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:07 pm
I watched something on the deaths in Italy, one boffin reckon that 3/4 of the deaths are down as corona deaths , even if u fall down stairs or have a car crash the smallest amount of corona in your system even though they were fit and healthy , it is recorded as a corona death now that’s not right surely , corruption again
I thinks theirs a bit fiddling of figures going down in every country MrsB tbh, France aren`t even testing peeps that die in old biddies homes now.
Dex (Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:13 pm)

Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

All I saw was fiddling old biddies :o
These users thanked the author Nanook for the post:
Dex (Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:13 pm)
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

bigbadbillybob
Known User

Post by bigbadbillybob »

Britian are only testing those in hospital who are on their last legs. they are trying to keep the numbers down officially to prevent people panicking. its bullshit, there are tens if not hundreds of thousands of others with symptoms on self isolation etc.

typical Britain keep them in the dark and feed them bullshit. no further testing getting done yet either. they don't want to put out tests so people know how many there are.
I hate this govt, they are pricks. turning down ventilators right left and centre- oh that's a good idea, said no one- ever....
I truly hope these useless twats in govt are held to account for their uselessness during this, its costing people their lives FFS.

And these folks trying to peddle some myth that' its not so bad- get a fukn grip, and have a look around you :ak: :ak:
These users thanked the author bigbadbillybob for the post (total 2):
Dex (Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:13 pm) • Not about (Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:04 pm)

kbag
GR420 Leg End

Post by kbag »

If the Gov had stopped running the NHS down because they are scared to charge ppl a couple of extra pence in the pound on tax. maybe would have been in a better position to save lives with or without covid 19. We vote the fuckers in because you get that little extra in your pay packet bet they are wishing now they had payed abit more tax to have a decent health service.
These users thanked the author kbag for the post (total 2):
Dex (Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:14 pm) • Not about (Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:04 pm)

Nanook
Respected Member

Post by Nanook »

kbag wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:08 pm
If the Gov had stopped running the NHS down because they are scared to charge ppl a couple of extra pence in the pound on tax. maybe would have been in a better position to save lives with or without covid 19. We vote the fuckers in because you get that little extra in your pay packet bet they are wishing now they had payed abit more tax to have a decent health service.
Not sure I agree tbh kb, I still think the working class are making the rich richer. I still think austerity was a choice.

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”