Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Coronavirus

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
Bulls
Coco Grower

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Bulls »

Just to say I do not say the virus is conspiracy or bullshit , yes maybe there is something out there which is so bad for vulnurable people and seems so for young healthy people now. And I don't have any social media and don't watch videos on youtube where people speak conspiracy about the virus. But I'd like to know if that's the same virus that has started in Wuhan? And how did they manage to get 85,000 infected only and that's about it without that virus spreading all over China? And next door India? It took months before reaching India and china never got affected again. It went straight to Italy, Europe and then hit the rest of the world..with nextdoor India one of the last countries to be hit. And the constant media agenda..that first it was the elderly..then it was the people with pre-existing conditions...and the virus never affected the young ones...now it's the yougnest 21-29 age group that's mostly affected and apparently started dying from it. Did the virus evolved, did something change? Nobody's saying anything apart from wash your hands, wear your mask and keep distance. That's what's pissing me off. And again how China managed? The way i've seen they deal with the virus on the news was different of what I've seen speak on a video call with a mate which I grown up with. He spends his life between China and Japan, training Judo and Sambo. World and european champion. Live is kicking at full force in China with all the events happening, sports and activities and they have no infections and deaths. Did the virus not infect the young ones there? Never reached different parts of China despite the fact that millions travelled in and out of Wuhan with their fast speed trains. Just doesn't make sense in my head. There is something that is killing people but is that the same thing that started in china?
These users thanked the author Bulls for the post (total 2):
Mrs Beefheart (Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:32 pm) • Dex (Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:27 am)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

But why would they lie and add more numbers to covid 19 death rate than their is @Bulls , theirs just nothing to gain from that by Governments except becoming unpopular, making themselvers look right useless coonts and getting voted out of power next chance the people get to do so, it just doesnt make any sense but they have alot more to gain by fiddling figures and saying less people has died than really has of it . To me common sense says that`s how it`s gonna work if figures are being fiddled and lets face it if you think back a month or two the Government blatentely removed just under 5000 deaths from the official UK figures in front of our eyes, do you remember that ? cus they did and why, cus it looks better for them and im not calling anyone out as lier mate. But i just dont wear it all in general it`s just im opposite minded to yourself about it all.

I`m not saying Governments aren`t full of shit with alot about this virus cus they are its new tio them, but science isn`t a Government and i`ll have a piece of that what those guys know and say all day long, ok science is evolving daily about the covid19 or anything for that matter cus thats what science is all about and its certainly not about spreading lies and blatentely making things up cus they can is it ?
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post (total 2):
Bulls (Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:12 pm) • bigbadbillybob (Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:00 pm)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

Bulls
Coco Grower

Post by Bulls »

I don't know mate I really don't and I would love to know why are they doing it. I guess we all do. It just makes no sense, the infection rate to jump so high all of a sudden , not only in UK but everywhere. I mean...huge, if not most, of the people are wearing masks, MOST of the elderly and vulnurable are staying home and limited their goign outs to simply because they are scared and yet we're worse than where we started..whilst China is still chillaxing on the beach(water can be a bit toxic but hey ho). Yeah I do remember they removed some..I guess it's easy to remove when you've already added many false ones :lol: Again either fact can't be proven by me or you or anyone else i know. Why is that happening and what's their goal is a mistery and I hope we all find out the truth one day...so far we know that the best treatment for the deadliest virus so far si to stay home and take paracetmol and that that bloody bat fucked the world.
p.s I've got a feeling that all that is not going to end anytime soon. They are already talking about another wave in February. I guess we have to get used to living that way. Sorry I was really high and can't even remember the politican's name or at what point during the weekend I watched the video but what this politican basically said was - "The last 20 years we've enjoyed the world and the freedom of travel AND THAT's where it got us( I guess he meant the pandemic). It's time to go back take control of our lives" . I'd leave the last sentence to you to explain in your own way. Maybe we're about to witness the end of free movement. Maybe something else. It's interesting to see where we gonna end :Stoned:
These users thanked the author Bulls for the post:
2-Scoops (Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:11 am)

Wayne36
Known User

Post by Wayne36 »

I heard the uk is in lockdown again do you guys have allot of cases ?
These users thanked the author Wayne36 for the post:
Bulls (Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:53 pm)

Bulls
Coco Grower

Post by Bulls »

@Wayne36 average about 23,000 per day I think over last 7 days.

Wayne36
Known User

Post by Wayne36 »

Bulls wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:55 pm
@Wayne36 average about 23,000 per day I think over last 7 days.
Holy shit that's allot ... where about 1.000 a day some citys have gone back a few stages ... I seen a video of the I when it was about to go into lock down streets and highway where bumper to bumper

Mrs Beefheart
Respected Member

Post by Mrs Beefheart »

These users thanked the author Mrs Beefheart for the post (total 2):
Elijah Growz (Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:17 pm) • 2-Scoops (Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:24 pm)

Nom
Known User

Post by Nom »

Been saying the handling of the situation was bollocks from the beginning
These users thanked the author Nom for the post (total 5):
Mrs Beefheart (Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:47 pm) • Wayne36 (Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:05 pm) • Elijah Growz (Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:31 pm) • 2-Scoops (Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:40 pm) • Dex (Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:38 am)

Mrs Beefheart
Respected Member

Post by Mrs Beefheart »

These users thanked the author Mrs Beefheart for the post (total 2):
Elijah Growz (Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:31 pm) • IMO (Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:18 pm)

Wayne36
Known User

Post by Wayne36 »

Elijahgrowz wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:24 am
Wayne36 wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:16 pm
I heard the uk is in lockdown again do you guys have allot of cases ?
It's all BS mate fake positive tests all about control, the government even came out saying the figures and stats were wrong BUT yet we've still gone into lockdown??

Go figure right, people need to wake up this is all about control and lies the world is changing it'll never be the same again IMO

Go check out this account on insta

https://instagram.com/nonewnormal1984_? ... ip1tt70zc6

NHS staff are now speaking out about the all the lies and rubbish everyone is fed through the news, more people are dying from cancer because of no treatment, more people are taking thier own lives because of thier mental health and not receiving treatment it all a fade to see how much the people can be controlled and unfortunately through this whole thing, it's shown most people want to be told what they can and can't do rather than live thier own lives with thier own theories and thoughts and just eat up all the BS the government lead news companies are feeding us. ✌🏽💚
In all honestly I have been on the fence about the hole thing mate are numbers where low we where in stage 1
which basically everything was closed now we have about 1000 cases a day and there opening everything up does not make sense a large city was In stage 2 which frequently visits are city when we where in stage 3 the amount of people that where in the tourist area was insane 5 min from me ...m are government has handed out million of dollars no joke so much money going to places that you dont even see the money .... so much money that. Trudeau
Our prime minister could have given every Canadian lole 2 to 4 million dollars each .. throwing out all this money and people are starving losing jobs ..... when the pandemic first hit they were giving everybody $2,000 cuz that was the money that was considered sub stainable for you to live yeah people on the ODSP are getting $1,100 a month which is basically disability o w is only getting 7 to $800 which is Ontario Works there's truly no all this money and people with cancer or dying correct Millions upon millions of dollars to make a vaccine but yet they can't do that for cancer they've had cancer for years upon years upon years and they can't find a cure for that or a vaccine but they can come up with with the vaccine that fast for the coronavirus and doesn't make sense
These users thanked the author Wayne36 for the post (total 2):
Elijah Growz (Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:13 pm) • Dex (Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:41 am)

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”