Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Coronavirus

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
Bulls
Coco Grower

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Bulls »

I will say nothing..

url=app.php/gallery/image/24599]Image[/url]
These users thanked the author Bulls for the post:
Elijah Growz (Thu May 28, 2020 3:47 pm)

Philzon   Vape4Ever
The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Post by The Aspie Toker »

Elijahgrowz wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 3:47 pm
Well if everyone did say fuck it this could/would probably be all over now just the good old days of chicken pox parties
I remember those days.
These users thanked the author The Aspie Toker for the post:
Elijah Growz (Thu May 28, 2020 3:56 pm)
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

Ms.AK

Post by Ms.AK »

Marcus wrote:
Elijahgrowz wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 7:58 am
Only 350 healthy people In the UK have died from it
Got a link from a science paper to back that up?

Why are folks so adverse to other people wearing masks, why start calling them names... muppets? snowflakes?

It personal choice, as is shopowners requesting people wear masks in their buildings. Don't like it, fuck off down the road.

People wearing masks are probably more concerned about how they'd feel if they were asymptomatic and they unwittingly passed the bug on and killed someone.

Main reason to wear a mask is so as not to infect others, not save yourself.

Same with underpants, you wanna piss, go ahead and piss... as long as you're wearing pants you'll only piss down your own legs and not spray it around the supermarket.
I can respect your point. Please respect the fact that some of us have health conditions like severe allergies and asthma and masks make it very hard for us to breathe. 5 mins in a mask and I’m having a asthma attack and about to pass out! Plus unless you are wearing a mask that you have vents on you are breathing in your own exhaled nitrogen, a little oxygen, carbon dioxide. You don’t get enough oxygen when wearing one. We who can’t need others to respect that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These users thanked the author Ms.AK for the post (total 3):
The Aspie Toker (Fri May 29, 2020 5:54 am) • Elijah Growz (Fri May 29, 2020 7:56 am) • IMO (Fri May 29, 2020 7:59 am)

IMO
Known User

Post by IMO »

I hadn’t seen any videos like that Jesus it’s really bringing out the worst in some people 😬
These users thanked the author IMO for the post:
Marcus (Fri May 29, 2020 8:14 am)

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Marcus wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 8:01 am
Lungs hold 6L of air.
That's a bit of a generalisation there, mate. Depends on age of person, size, health and I guess other factors too. I have asthma, but also severe COPD (I cannot walk and talk. I get out of breath just putting my shoes on) and on top of that, my the medication I am on affects your breathing . Talk about a triple whammy.

A healthy person uses 70% of their lungs.
https://lunginstitute.com/blog/lung-cap ... s-it-mean/

Bulls
Coco Grower

Post by Bulls »

If they require to get a mask to go into shops or closed premises..it is what is. I won't wear one if it's not a must. It's funny how they managed to split the population in two. Most of the places we visit are private businsses and they have the right to implement whatever rules they want.
The video that Marcus posted just shows how immature some people are. I might not believe all they say about the virus but don''t go around coughing at peoples faces or spitting around.
These users thanked the author Bulls for the post (total 2):
IMO (Fri May 29, 2020 11:04 am) • Marcus (Fri May 29, 2020 3:22 pm)

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Marcus wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 8:24 am
The Aspie Toker wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 8:15 am
Marcus wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 8:01 am
Lungs hold 6L of air.
That's a bit of a generalisation there, mate. Depends on age of person, size, health and I guess other factors too. I have asthma, but also severe COPD (I cannot walk and talk. I get out of breath just putting my shoes on) and on top of that, my the medication I am on affects your breathing . Talk about a triple whammy.

A healthy person uses 70% of their lungs.
https://lunginstitute.com/blog/lung-cap ... s-it-mean/
That's a bit of a nitpick there Aspie.

Even if you use 33% of your lungs... Still must be a big mask to hold 2L of air.

:idn:

That aside, I do know what it's like to have asthma.

I do know what it's like to be in hospital for 2 weeks with my lungs full of fluid too and I'm grateful for those who choose not to spread their germs and make me go through that again.
I last wore a mask about 5 years ago, and my lungs were in better shape then (still had COPD and asthma) and I started to blackout around 5 minutes. I had to whip it off before I fainted.

I don't know why you're going on about the size of the mask. I never said it held 2 litres of air. It was a mask to cover my mouth and nose whilst putting on the ducting on my tent. It was a small mask, just like many others.

If a shop insists that I wear a mask, then they will have to provide it. I will also inform them to call the paramedics in about 2 minutes and explain why. If they still insist, then I will wear it, and then collapse into one of their stalls.
These users thanked the author The Aspie Toker for the post:
IMO (Fri May 29, 2020 11:09 am)

Mrs Beefheart
Respected Member

Post by Mrs Beefheart »

Good morning everyone, let’s keep it nice and happy on here we all have different opinions and if u don’t agree with someone else’s you’ve not got to answer them
Play nice men before it turns into one
These users thanked the author Mrs Beefheart for the post (total 3):
Marcus (Fri May 29, 2020 9:24 am) • Bulls (Fri May 29, 2020 10:35 am) • IMO (Fri May 29, 2020 10:54 am)

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Marcus wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 8:55 am
Beacause an excuse for not wearing one was breathing in your exhausted air... Which is bullshit. That's why I brought up lung volume as an example to cut through the crap.
Not Bullshit.
These were the type I was wearing...

IMO
Known User

Post by IMO »

I don’t have any lung issues I know of but I do know when I wear a mask you can’t breath as easy I don’t know what it is but it’s not pleasant to my mind it shouldn’t feel much different given the breath ability of the material but it does make it a good bit harder so I can see it being hard for someone with a lung problem
These users thanked the author IMO for the post (total 2):
Elijah Growz (Fri May 29, 2020 11:15 am) • The Aspie Toker (Fri May 29, 2020 11:19 am)

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”