Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Coronavirus

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Re: Coronavirus

Post by The Aspie Toker »

IMO wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 11:12 pm
Tesco here is the same, a lot of dumb ideas coming about through this, but the creepy stuff the government is doing is far more concerning, closer and closer to 1984 scenario they Ste using this opportunity to their full advantage
Some of the kids in Tesco are acting as jumped up little Hitler. I entered the shop and didn't see the arrows (this was at the start of it all) and I was about to pick up some produce. I was told not to, and if I wanted any, then I'll have to go down the other aisle till I get to the very end (not allowed to use the one that goes across the width of the shop) and come back down again.

FFS, there was only him and me around. I told the prick I am disabled with COPD and cancer, but he didn't give a fuck. I had to go the other way. I did what he said, but bypassed what I was going to get and left the shop. Went elsewhere instead.
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

Ms.AK

Coronavirus

Post by Ms.AK »

The Aspie Toker wrote:
Ms.AK wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 11:01 pm
All this masks 6 ft away crap is getting old! I was bullied out of a grocery store by an employee who hunted me down and sent a security guard. They corner me and told me I must have a mask on! Well I won’t be shopping at that story or even in the town I live in anymore!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can't wear a mask. If I do, I'll be on the deck within 2 minutes. I used to like shopping, but hate it now. Our local Tesco makes you walk to the far end of the shop and down the next aisle and so on.

If you want a loaf of bread, you'll have to walk up and down every aisle. How is that good for anyone? You're making me spend more time in the shop and there's more chance of me catching something. This is during the late evening, so it has to be worse during the day when most people go.
Omg me too!!!! I was in a different store today within 2 minutes I couldn’t breathe! I have a few medical conditions that making a mask more dangerous then not wearing it! I almost had a full on asthma attack and I was starting to hyperventilate! As of yesterday at 5pm where I live a mask is mandatory!!! I have some very strong words or adult word that I won’t even use right now!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These users thanked the author Ms.AK for the post:
The Aspie Toker (Thu May 28, 2020 6:17 am)

IMO
Known User

Post by IMO »

It’s getting ridiculous now, no way I’m being told to wear a mask il just shop elsewhere, and yeah the supermarket one way thing is just barmy thankfully that coop by me has it but it’s a lot more relaxed and from what I can see not really enforced. Country’s going made with people driving around in cars with the windows closed and a mask on

IMO
Known User

Post by IMO »

Elijahgrowz wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 7:58 am
I think it's fucking hilarious seeing all these muppets in masks 😂this virus has certainly opened my eyes about the complete retardedness of the human race 😂😂 all the memes above spot on, but seriously guys and gals there's no need to get stressed over it all. Just take a step back breathe and go elsewhere if they're dicks. Must be lucky here in Sunny old Suffolk I can walk into any shop and no one has moaned at me (yet) most of the shop workers don't even wear masks, I went to asda near me the other day I 2as following arrows, and the amount of people that wasn't was hilarious I got confused a few times thinking should I be going down here 😂. But nah don't let it stress us. Only 350 healthy people In the UK have died from it so I think it's safe to say most are safe from it, and how easily it is to scare monger people, run and hide from let's be honest the FLU! 😂
WE LIVE IN A WORLD OF SNOWFLAKES, DON'T GET DRAGGED DOWN TO THIER LEVELS ✌🏾💚
I have to say I agree with all this, the stress will probably do more harm, I was in a smallish local Asda the other day and I was half paying attention to the arrows and was going the right way, when two youngsters came the other way, I wasn’t the slightest bit arsed which way they wanted to go, and thankfully no one stopped them. The government and media have made people so paranoid and scared of each other and a big part of me thinks that was their aim and not for purposes of keeping us safe, more of our human rights, freedoms and privacy seem to be getting written away and the majority of people welcome it. 🙄
These users thanked the author IMO for the post:
Elijah Growz (Thu May 28, 2020 8:48 am)

Bulls
Coco Grower

Post by Bulls »

I agree with the majority above. I don't need guidelines to stay away from brain washed people. It's just easier to spot them now from a mile! I respect everyone's opinion but jeez just want people to realise how everyone is taking the piss with us. They just want you to live in fear. They got us by the balls for along time and they just keep squeezing and squeezing. It's nearly impossible to go out and protest even, because they know how to make you shut up(fear to lose job, family, freedom) Wish we could just stand up for once as a human race all over the globe and peacefully say no to controlling our lives. Unfortunately in my observation due to past events this ain't gonna happen and we will just obey the rules forever.
These users thanked the author Bulls for the post:
Elijah Growz (Thu May 28, 2020 9:55 am)

Inactive account
Inactive Account

Post by Inactive account »

These users thanked the author Inactive account for the post:
Bulls (Thu May 28, 2020 1:13 pm)

Inactive account
Inactive Account

Post by Inactive account »

These users thanked the author Inactive account for the post:
IMO (Thu May 28, 2020 11:45 am)

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Marcus wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 1:42 pm
Elijahgrowz wrote:
Only 350 healthy people In the UK have died from it
Got a link from a science paper to back that up?
He maybe referring to this...
https://fullfact.org/health/its-not-rig ... -problems/

IMO
Known User

Post by IMO »

Marcus wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 1:42 pm
Elijahgrowz wrote:
Only 350 healthy people In the UK have died from it
Got a link from a science paper to back that up?

Why are folks so adverse to other people wearing masks, why start calling them names... muppets? snowflakes?

It personal choice, as is shopowners requesting people wear masks in their buildings. Don't like it, fuck off down the road.

People wearing masks are probably more concerned about how they'd feel if they were asymptomatic and they unwittingly passed the bug on and killed someone.

Main reason to wear a mask is so as not to infect others, not save yourself.

Same with underpants, you wanna piss, go ahead and piss... as long as you're wearing pants you'll only piss down your own legs and not spray it around the supermarket.
Good points man I guess we all should live and let live if folks want to wear underpants on their heads it’s all good.
These users thanked the author IMO for the post:
Elijah Growz (Thu May 28, 2020 3:35 pm)

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Marcus wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 3:06 pm
People wearing masks are trying to be responsible
I disagree. They may think they are, but when the same people are doing their shopping against the arrows, or don't mind brushing past you because they are wearing a mask, don't come across as responsible to me.

I was in a pizza shop the other night when one of the delivery drivers walked in... wearing his mask on his beard. Mouth and nose exposed. All he is doing is giving others the impression he is responsible because they only see him wearing it properly and not what I saw.
These users thanked the author The Aspie Toker for the post (total 2):
Elijah Growz (Thu May 28, 2020 3:36 pm) • IMO (Thu May 28, 2020 4:45 pm)

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”