Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Pets .... our babes ❤️

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
Wizard
Respected Member

Re: Pets .... our babes ❤️

Post by Wizard »

Bloody phone lmao
We can get swept away by our thoughts,,or learn to step back and see them with clarity.
Easy to forget its a choice

Zeppelinsmoker

Post by Zeppelinsmoker »

Wizardsbrew wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:29 am

Bloody phone lmao
The dog is like: 'Why the fuck you take a picture of me, this isn't even my good side' :Stoned:

Wizard
Respected Member

Post by Wizard »

Zeppelinsmoker wrote:
Wizardsbrew wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:29 am

Bloody phone lmao
The dog is like: 'Why the fuck you take a picture of me, this isn't even my good side' :Stoned:
Lmfao , yea that’s my dog lol she hates the camera

Bloody phone lmao

Wizard
Respected Member

Post by Wizard »

The start of new fish tank
30gallon

Bloody phone lmao

Wizard
Respected Member

Post by Wizard »

One little beta fish and a beaver skull ill slowly get all the other bits I need for the tank as time goes on , bubbleler plants rocks more fish

Bloody phone lmao

Inactive account
Inactive Account

Post by Inactive account »

Wizardsbrew wrote:One little beta fish and a beaver skull ill slowly get all the other bits I need for the tank as time goes on , bubbleler plants rocks more fish

Bloody phone lmao
Nice one wiz our clunge is the fish man on here if you needed any help I'm sure he'd pop in here

Wizard
Respected Member

Pets .... our babes ❤️

Post by Wizard »

Mrs Beefheart wrote:
Wizardsbrew wrote:One little beta fish and a beaver skull ill slowly get all the other bits I need for the tank as time goes on , bubbleler plants rocks more fish

Bloody phone lmao
Nice one wiz our clunge is the fish man on here if you needed any help I'm sure he'd pop in here
Thanks mrs b , I’ve got freshwater tanks in the bag lol at one point I had 4 tanks and 6 geckos and one axatol (water dog ) salamander . Another of my hobbies I’ve gone overboard with lol

Going to breed platys and swordtails again I think

Bloody phone lmao

Clunge Muncher
Has thanked: 0

Post by Clunge Muncher »

Wizardsbrew wrote:
Mrs Beefheart wrote:

Bloody phone lmao
Thanks mrs b , I’ve got freshwater tanks in the bag lol at one point I had 4 tanks and 6 geckos and one axatol (water dog ) salamander . Another of my hobbies I’ve gone overboard with lol

Bloody phone lmao
Nice one mate, good to see another person who likes their fish. I used to have a few tropical tanks but moved over to marine as it's something I had always wanted. My tanks arnt as nice as I like yet but getting there I suppose

From Me Phone Enit..

Resident armchair grower :D .

Wizard
Respected Member

Post by Wizard »

Clunge Muncher wrote:
Wizardsbrew wrote:
Mrs Beefheart wrote: Nice one wiz our clunge is the fish man on here if you needed any help I'm sure he'd pop in here

Bloody phone lmao
Nice one mate, good to see another person who likes their fish. I used to have a few tropical tanks but moved over to marine as it's something I had always wanted. My tanks arnt as nice as I like yet but getting there I suppose

From Me Phone Enit..
That’s the great thing about keeping fish ya can always add more and change the tank up , I never feel like the tank is finished. I’ve always wanted to try salt water tank , wanted to keep thing simple this time tho . I’d love to see some pics of your fish ,, added bonus of fresh water tank is I’ll have some good water to feed plants with .

Bloody phone lmao

Clunge Muncher
Has thanked: 0

Post by Clunge Muncher »

Wizardsbrew wrote:
Clunge Muncher wrote:
Wizardsbrew wrote: Thanks mrs b , I’ve got freshwater tanks in the bag lol at one point I had 4 tanks and 6 geckos and one axatol (water dog ) salamander . Another of my hobbies I’ve gone overboard with lol

Bloody phone lmao

From Me Phone Enit..
That’s the great thing about keeping fish ya can always add more and change the tank up , I never feel like the tank is finished. I’ve always wanted to try salt water tank , wanted to keep thing simple this time tho . I’d love to see some pics of your fish ,, added bonus of fresh water tank is I’ll have some good water to feed plants with .

Bloody phone lmao
Yeah mate tell me about it, I've thrown hundreds at them, the small take pays for itself with corals, red Macro Algae and Cheato I flog. The other tank has mainly fish, I'll sort out some pics and maybe a vid or two .

From Me Phone Enit..

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”