Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

negative experiences with weed

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
Wizard
Respected Member

negative experiences with weed

Post by Wizard »

ok ok ok

so any bad trip ya wanna share

i myself at the very smart age of 16 decided one day to go to the wrong part of town in search of some pot.
must of been one of the worst neighbourhoods in the city, but any way i scored a five bag and happily went on my way

so later that night i met up with a buddy to smoke up, we wait till it was dark and headed to the playground park and sat in the jungle gym structure to roll and smoke

joint tasted like crap, all nasty chemical taste, snapping and cracking the whole time, 5 mins passes, neither of us feel anything so we smoked another

got up to walk and that's when it hit , every thing was a mono tone of blue or green ,, and by the fuck who do i see but that little green fuck kazoo(from the flintstone)
little fucker kept taunting me all night, the other thing i can remember is that when i was walking it was as if my feet were smashing through the concrete

any way buzz wears off, massive headache follows, 'go to work the next day, asked the older guy i worked with " why is this stuff so nasty " he took one sniff and tosses in in the trash compactor

i flipped of course

he then told me i know where you bought that junk and i know its bad shit that's its been dipped in,"don't go back wiz "he warned

never did , that shit was fucked ,, but shows how fucked the street is , spraying weed and all
We can get swept away by our thoughts,,or learn to step back and see them with clarity.
Easy to forget its a choice

Josh
GR420 Leg End

Re: negative experiences with weed

Post by Josh »

Damn bro that's funny as hell
Never had tainted weed, but I was so high once it was like an out of body experience

Took a 1/2 gram dab of some lemon haze shatter, had to tell myself to breathe because I forgot how

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Nanook
Respected Member

Re: negative experiences with weed

Post by Nanook »

I ate 10ml or so RSO and tripped for 4 days. It was hell. I would have welcomed death. Concentrates are the devil!
The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”