Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Storing 1l kilner jars in a lockable case

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Re: Storing 1l kilner jars in a lockable case

Post by 2-Scoops »

Greenfingers wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:53 pm
2-Scoops wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 1:12 pm
I like Greenfingers stink proof bag idea. You should get quite a few of those 1 or 2oz stink proof bags they sell on E-Bay cheap enough and a lot more in the toolbox than you would jars, you'll prolly only need 1 toolbox for the lot. You can still sling a 62rh pack in those bags if ya feel need too as well. 8-)
i got the A4 size ones, hang the plants for 5/6 days and then into the bags and i keep mine in a cool room, mold free so far and looks and tastes good to me :dance:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/162467798384 ... BMpvLEtfVi
I think I'm gonna get some of these myself, just cus its easier to stash bud than in my big jars which aren't exactly smell proof either.

Do you add 62rh packs to bag as well ?

Are they proper stink proof as well ?
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

London Seed Centre   The Cannabis Experts - You Tube
Greenfingers
Known User

Re: Storing 1l kilner jars in a lockable case

Post by Greenfingers »

2-Scoops wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 11:45 am
Greenfingers wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:53 pm
2-Scoops wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 1:12 pm
I like Greenfingers stink proof bag idea. You should get quite a few of those 1 or 2oz stink proof bags they sell on E-Bay cheap enough and a lot more in the toolbox than you would jars, you'll prolly only need 1 toolbox for the lot. You can still sling a 62rh pack in those bags if ya feel need too as well. 8-)
i got the A4 size ones, hang the plants for 5/6 days and then into the bags and i keep mine in a cool room, mold free so far and looks and tastes good to me :dance:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/162467798384 ... BMpvLEtfVi
I think I'm gonna get some of these myself, just cus its easier to stash bud than in my big jars which aren't exactly smell proof either.

Do you add 62rh packs to bag as well ?

Are they proper stink proof as well ?
i haven't mate, It's the first time ive done it but i will keep doing it until it doesn't work :idn: i hope it works out for you like it has me matey :bye:
These users thanked the author Greenfingers for the post:
2-Scoops (Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:15 pm)

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”