Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

My first all auto

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
countrytoker

My first all auto

Post by countrytoker »

So here goes, I dropped Bruce banner #3, Alaskan purple, Cindy jock, and a friend cross bcw- bubba chem walker.
Dropped in hydrogen water solution lastnight and not they are in wet paper in a warm place for sprouting.
Y'all think 3 gallon pots are where it's at for autos. I've only used 5 but folks are telling there is no difference between those 2 and yield.Image

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

These users thanked the author countrytoker for the post (total 9):
camkush (Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:26 pm) • duke (Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:03 pm) • ShapingFireuk (Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:15 pm) • Wrh (Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:45 pm) • Inactive account (Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:58 pm) • Keeno (Thu Oct 12, 2023 2:14 am) • seymore_budz (Thu Oct 12, 2023 7:03 am) • 2-Scoops (Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:04 pm) • biosynthetic (Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:56 pm)

camkush
GR420 Moobs Of The Year

Re: My first all auto

Post by camkush »

Should be fine in either or, I swap between 2,3, and 5 gallons for my autos depending on what’s not being used atm. Best of luck to you!
These users thanked the author camkush for the post (total 3):
countrytoker (Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:28 pm) • duke (Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:04 pm) • ShapingFireuk (Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:15 pm)
Roll Tide :barmy:
#ProtectDiscord

Inactive account
Inactive Account

Post by Inactive account »

Good luck and happy growing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These users thanked the author Inactive account for the post:
countrytoker (Thu Oct 12, 2023 2:10 am)

JJ
New Years Grow Off Winner

Post by JJ »

Bigger the roots..bigger the fruits....
3 gal. Is ok.....drys out quicker...easy to recover
I like 5gal.
I run a 2 layer soil..fox farm ocean forest bottom layer...happy frog top half

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

Very nice selection of strains @countrytoker I did a Cindy jack by Dutch Passion, a few of them. I'm not sure if it's the same or similar to your Cindy Jock. What I do know is the Cinderella parent Brough extreme potency to the strain, Dutch Passion were heavily promoting the strain as their strongest to date. It lived up to that when I grew it.

I'll tag along for the ride :barmy:
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post:
countrytoker (Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:22 pm)

JJ
New Years Grow Off Winner

Post by JJ »

countrytoker wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 2:58 pm
So here goes, I dropped Bruce banner #3, Alaskan purple, Cindy jock, and a friend cross bcw- bubba chem walker.
Dropped in hydrogen water solution lastnight and not they are in wet paper in a warm place for sprouting.
Y'all think 3 gallon pots are where it's at for autos. I've only used 5 but folks are telling there is no difference between those 2 and yield.Image

Air pots...

seymore_budz
Respected Member

Post by seymore_budz »

Nice little selection there! I did my first indoot auto inadvertently when I popped a freebie seed that was meant to be photoperiod. I grew that in a 6 litre (~2galllon) pot and it done great.

How big is the grow area? Also, you feeding mineral or organic based fertiliser? If its no bigger than 5ft2, then 3 gallon should be more than sufficient. Good luck with the grow @countrytoker.
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

countrytoker

Post by countrytoker »

seymore_budz wrote:Nice little selection there! I did my first indoot auto inadvertently when I popped a freebie seed that was meant to be photoperiod. I grew that in a 6 litre (~2galllon) pot and it done great.

How big is the grow area? Also, you feeding mineral or organic based fertiliser? If its no bigger than 5ft2, then 3 gallon should be more than sufficient. Good luck with the grow [mention]countrytoker[/mention].
My space is 6ftx2ftx8ft I've been growing for a good while now, just not autos. I'm a soil guy and I have a decent soil recipe that works great for my photos. I'm using my good ole led light xs4000. I love the light for the space, it fills every corner!

countrytoker

Post by countrytoker »

Keeno wrote:Very nice selection of strains [mention]countrytoker[/mention] I did a Cindy jack by Dutch Passion, a few of them. I'm not sure if it's the same or similar to your Cindy Jock. What I do know is the Cinderella parent Brough extreme potency to the strain, Dutch Passion were heavily promoting the strain as their strongest to date. It lived up to that when I grew it.

It's one and the same!!

These users thanked the author countrytoker for the post:
Keeno (Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:46 pm)

Marcus
GR420 Leg End

Post by Marcus »

Keeno wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2023 2:19 am
Very nice selection of strains @countrytoker I did a Cindy jack by Dutch Passion, a few of them. I'm not sure if it's the same or similar to your Cindy Jock. What I do know is the Cinderella parent Brough extreme potency to the strain, Dutch Passion were heavily promoting the strain as their strongest to date. It lived up to that when I grew it.

The Cindy JOCK was bred by a guy called ZenArcher, it is the offspring of the Cindy Jack.

Everyone loved it when they did it, even me. :running-around:

Not heard from Zen for a while now, if he reads this then I am farting in his general direction to say hi!

Good luck with the grow CountryToker!

I'll pop in from time to time, smelling of beer and regret mostly. :cheering:
These users thanked the author Marcus for the post (total 3):
Keeno (Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:44 pm) • countrytoker (Thu Oct 12, 2023 7:07 pm) • HRH (Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:37 am)

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”