Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Whats your first Canna experience story ???

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
Smokey

Whats your first Canna experience story ???

Post by Smokey »

Hello Growroom420,

For me, I was enjoying the beginning of summer with a big group of friends, we had maybe double science but before we could got to the correct block our legendary friend produces a rather shambled spliff....with wide eyes and beating hearts we made our way to the back of the school fields and made camp - I swear to god three people have never laughed so much as us lot that day and a beautiful Mary Jane relationship was forged.
🍁 Who Jah Bless No Man Curse 🍁

Smokey

Re: Whats your first Canna experience story ???

Post by Smokey »

Anyone out there ?

Mrs Beefheart
Respected Member

Post by Mrs Beefheart »

I'm a real lazy typer
I'll just throw out a polar bear at the local lake we used to hangout out

Smokey

Post by Smokey »

Come on peoples share those Dope stories

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

Right, so i will tell yall my first bud story.

As a youngster we used to hang out and skateboard a local train station. One day one the older lads starts talking to some random dude getting off a train with one of them big ol' military hold all bags. next thing i know, a hookah has magically appeared and there are 6 fifteen year old kids sitting round a hookah at a train station at about 430pm

by 6pm the local support officers were down there helping us pack up this hookah into the back of one of the police car to drop half us of home while the another police car rounded up the kids who decided to bolt

moral of the story. always try new things in a safe environment and dont fear the cops if ya not doing anything not THAT illegal :lol:
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

ohlordyeah_420
Respected Member

Post by ohlordyeah_420 »

First time was in an older mate's house and he was allowed to smoke in his room so we all piled in there and my first hazy memories, I was around 15 I think, are of listening to tapes of the Doors and The Stranglers and watching the Wall on repeat (I'm sure it stopped for Eastenders though). This is the mid 90s even though that reads like the 70s. We all did buckets and I remember getting the giggles and not knowing where to look.
diary link me do

"I fucking hate harvesting. I like planting the things and watering them, and looking after them, talking to them. I don't like fucking harvesting."

"You like smoking them, though."

"Oh, I like smoking them."
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Bulls
Coco Grower

Post by Bulls »

My first one lol... yeah that was defo a while ago. One of my mates was smoking regularly so I told him to roll one up for us and we went on a side of the school with him and a couple of girls. I remember I was coughing like mad and next minute i felt like my head is so large it's gonna explode. Was probably my best day at school after that hahaha. Then repeated later on the same night up on a hill outside of town. Feck me that felt like we were on top of Everest honestly. Some good laugh I must say I never had stomach muscles pain before lol

i spy
Has thanked: 0

Post by i spy »

back in the early 80s i was with a gang of mates in the back of a van on the way to a pub.a mate gave me a joint and i smoked the lot not realising i should have passed it around. got in the pub and ordered a pint then bang i thought every one was talking about me lol. paranoid as fuck. i just walked out the pub and walked home about 8 miles. the strangest walk i ever did lol. my mates still take the piss out of me.

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”