Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Keeping notes / records

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
MommaB
Plant Of The Year Winner 2022

Re: Keeping notes / records

Post by MommaB »

Vador you are the grower I wish I was when it comes to organization honestly!! I wish I kept records and journals.
These users thanked the author MommaB for the post:
Vador (Mon May 01, 2023 10:55 am)
A Heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others- The Wizard of Oz

Philzon   Growroom420 Discord
Vador
Known User

Post by Vador »

Grumpy Toad wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 4:39 pm
Vador wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:33 am
I like spreadsheets too
Keep track of nutrients with this chart

And this is a little calculator at the bottom that tells me how many ml to add to a set amount of water to get me to the desired ml/L
Nice work. I'm thinking about stealing some of your ideas! :nice:
I can probably send you a copy of mine if your using apple numbers?
░█▒█▒▄▀▄░█▀▄░▄▀▄▒█▀▄
░▀▄▀░█▀█▒█▄▀░▀▄▀░█▀▄

Drugs and Alcohol are never the answer! Unless the question was “what am I doing tonight”.

Vador
Known User

Post by Vador »

Momma bear wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:01 pm
Vador you are the grower I wish I was when it comes to organization honestly!! I wish I kept records and journals.
Tbh i wish i didnt have to but its the only way i can keep track of things, especially when running multiple strains.
Im sure weve all been sat there mixing nutes thinking have i added that already. As soon as i add it i mark it down, even when adding say 50ml in ten ml increments i count as 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Otherwise its more like 10, 20, 30 fuck was that 3 or 4 haha, hard work being a stoner sometimes. Got to work smarter not harder lol

Vador
Known User

Post by Vador »

I like to keep a feed chart for reference at the top of each page as well

Also theres a chart for pen calibration to keep track of dates and a page for keeping track of nutrient prices.
Was going to plot all the data for the grows to charts but never got round to it. Really need to collect additional data first as well really, the data i collect isnt worth charting really

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”