Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Emergency Alerts 23rd April ?

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
Marcus
GR420 Leg End

Re: Emergency Alerts 23rd April ?

Post by Marcus »

Pork Chop Express wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:34 pm
Mrs Beefheart wrote:
23rd April Emergency Alerts ?
Evening everyone so whats your thoughts on the new emergency alerts service that the government are putting out on the 23rd in the uk to all mobiles and tablets ? Anyone switched off their alerts ( if u can find them ) and will it work i wonder ?
So what I read is that it will alert for 10 seconds even if you have them turned off...

Also I'm quite suspicious of the timing - we have no natural disasters in this country that require this level of national alert! However Russia have been making threats against the UK on their media channels for sending tanks to Ukraine and continued involvement. And two weeks ago our government announced that we're officially building a new fleet of nuclear class submarines specifically to combat Russian and Chinese influence in the oceans.

Ontop of this America is releasing footage of Russian planes intercepting drones and threatening b52 bombers.

So given the above I'd suspect that this national alert is preparing for a Russian conflict that America will eventually pull us into.

But I could be wrong - it could be because it gets a bit windy and wet here occasionally lol.

Sent from my moto g(50) using Tapatalk
:lol:

Russia are dragging tanks from the 1950s out of cold storage to try and take ground in the Ukraine... Like fuck are they in ANY position to threaten us.

I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. Just turn your phone off.

Tories trying to keep you in a perpetual state of fear again.

Maybe it's an alarm test in case there's a boat full of displaced humans wanting refuge?

Or an alarm test for a middle aged man who is annoyed about pronouns?

:roll eyes:
These users thanked the author Marcus for the post (total 2):
Inactive account (Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:00 pm) • wutang (Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:13 pm)

Inactive account
Inactive Account

Post by Inactive account »

Marcus wrote:
Pork Chop Express wrote:
Mrs Beefheart wrote:
Evening everyone so whats your thoughts on the new emergency alerts service that the government are putting out on the 23rd in the uk to all mobiles and tablets ? Anyone switched off their alerts ( if u can find them ) and will it work i wonder ?
So what I read is that it will alert for 10 seconds even if you have them turned off...

Also I'm quite suspicious of the timing - we have no natural disasters in this country that require this level of national alert! However Russia have been making threats against the UK on their media channels for sending tanks to Ukraine and continued involvement. And two weeks ago our government announced that we're officially building a new fleet of nuclear class submarines specifically to combat Russian and Chinese influence in the oceans.

Ontop of this America is releasing footage of Russian planes intercepting drones and threatening b52 bombers.

So given the above I'd suspect that this national alert is preparing for a Russian conflict that America will eventually pull us into.

But I could be wrong - it could be because it gets a bit windy and wet here occasionally lol.

:lol:

Russia are dragging tanks from the 1950s out of cold storage to try and take ground in the Ukraine... Like fuck are they in ANY position to threaten us.

Maybe it's an alarm test in case there's a boat full of displaced humans wanting refuge?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These users thanked the author Inactive account for the post (total 2):
Pork Chop Express (Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:03 pm) • Marcus (Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:07 pm)

Pork Chop Express

Post by Pork Chop Express »

Marcus wrote:
Pork Chop Express wrote:
Mrs Beefheart wrote:

I genuinely hope you're right.

But I suspect you're not... USA have been itching to start a conflict with Russia for a long time.

If they were nothing to be afraid of they'd have done it years ago.

They're using up old stock in Ukraine and saving the new toys for when the real war happens - that's what I'd do.

These users thanked the author Pork Chop Express for the post (total 2):
Inactive account (Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:08 pm) • IMO (Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:23 am)

Inactive account
Inactive Account

Pork Chop Express wrote:
Marcus wrote:
Pork Chop Express wrote:

But I suspect you're not... USA have been itching to start a conflict with Russia for a long time.

They're using up old stock in Ukraine and saving the new toys for when the real war happens - that's what I'd do.

So many theories going round , it’s quite scary reading ppls thoughts but I’ve run my life on trust no one , defo don’t trust the media or government lol

These users thanked the author Inactive account for the post (total 2):
wutang (Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:14 pm) • Pork Chop Express (Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:39 pm)

Marcus
GR420 Leg End

Post by Marcus »

Pork Chop Express wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:03 pm
Marcus wrote:
Pork Chop Express wrote:

Ukraine is a meat grinder for the Russians. They're at the stage where they're running out of prisoners to send there to fight.

They sent all their 'new' stock in at the beginning for this war that was meant to last a matter of days... :roll eyes: :lol:

Russian tanks being abandoned and captured by farmers through lack of basic maintenance from day one. All through corrupt army generals.

Money has been pumped into the Russian military and funnelled out by them corrupt generals to buy themselves yachts etc.

Ukraine also have the monopoly on parts from China for drones, they;re literally buying ALL the drones China can make and just strapping grenades to them and blowing the shit out of Russian positions. Russia have lost this one for sure, Crimea will be part of Ukraine again soon.

Edit to that last post as I had to find the data...

The drones I'm on about are 50-100,000 quadcopters from China, they;re just strapping grenades on the fuckers and dropping them on already dead Russians, just to be sure. :lol:

Russian tank factories are at a halt as they use electronics from the West, whereas Ukraine will have the US Abrams M1A1 tanks from US stocks within 6 month to a year. Russia are busy digging out UNMAINTAINED T55s from the WW2 era. :lol:

3900 Ukrainian soliders have just been trained on Bradley IFVs in Germany.

This is all about to go to shit for Putin.
These users thanked the author Marcus for the post:
flip (Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:26 am)

Vador
Known User

Post by Vador »

Welcome to the new world order
These users thanked the author Vador for the post (total 3):
Pork Chop Express (Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:07 pm) • Inactive account (Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:10 pm) • wutang (Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:24 am)
░█▒█▒▄▀▄░█▀▄░▄▀▄▒█▀▄
░▀▄▀░█▀█▒█▄▀░▀▄▀░█▀▄

Drugs and Alcohol are never the answer! Unless the question was “what am I doing tonight”.

Inactive account
Inactive Account

Vador wrote:Welcome to the new world order
Spot on

These users thanked the author Inactive account for the post (total 3):
Pork Chop Express (Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:19 pm) • Vador (Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:56 pm) • wutang (Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:24 am)

Vador
Known User

Post by Vador »

Gonna get a dose of marxism with our communism.
Its no conspiracy, the plan is out in the open for anyone to see
These users thanked the author Vador for the post (total 4):
Pork Chop Express (Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:08 am) • Inactive account (Sat Mar 25, 2023 7:43 am) • wutang (Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:24 am) • Herbalist (Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:38 pm)

Pork Chop Express

Post by Pork Chop Express »

Vador wrote:Gonna get a dose of marxism with our communism.
Its no conspiracy, the plan is out in the open for anyone to see

These users thanked the author Pork Chop Express for the post:
Vador (Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:53 am)

HRH
Known User

Post by HRH »

Test & Trace didn't work so just a complete waste of money. I'm sure the met office can tell us it's gonna be windy or worse. Don't need alerts.
These users thanked the author HRH for the post:
Inactive account (Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:47 am)

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”