Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Emergency Alerts 23rd April ?

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
Inactive account
Inactive Account

Emergency Alerts 23rd April ?

Post by Inactive account »

23rd April Emergency Alerts ?
Evening everyone so whats your thoughts on the new emergency alerts service that the government are putting out on the 23rd in the uk to all mobiles and tablets ? Anyone switched off their alerts ( if u can find them ) and will it work i wonder ?
These users thanked the author Inactive account for the post (total 2):
Pork Chop Express (Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:29 pm) • IMO (Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:00 pm)

mrming

Re: Emergency Alerts 23rd April ?

Post by mrming »

Sounds like they know something but aren't telling us?
These users thanked the author mrming for the post:
Inactive account (Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:31 pm)
:puff puff: :puff puff:

Inactive account
Inactive Account

mrming wrote:Sounds like they know something but aren't telling us?
Yes there’s lots of theories going around about it , it doesn’t sit right with me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These users thanked the author Inactive account for the post:
IMO (Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:00 pm)

Pork Chop Express

Post by Pork Chop Express »

Mrs Beefheart wrote:
Evening everyone so whats your thoughts on the new emergency alerts service that the government are putting out on the 23rd in the uk to all mobiles and tablets ? Anyone switched off their alerts ( if u can find them ) and will it work i wonder ?
So what I read is that it will alert for 10 seconds even if you have them turned off...

Also I'm quite suspicious of the timing - we have no natural disasters in this country that require this level of national alert! However Russia have been making threats against the UK on their media channels for sending tanks to Ukraine and continued involvement. And two weeks ago our government announced that we're officially building a new fleet of nuclear class submarines specifically to combat Russian and Chinese influence in the oceans.

Ontop of this America is releasing footage of Russian planes intercepting drones and threatening b52 bombers.

So given the above I'd suspect that this national alert is preparing for a Russian conflict that America will eventually pull us into.

But I could be wrong - it could be because it gets a bit windy and wet here occasionally lol.

Sent from my moto g(50) using Tapatalk

These users thanked the author Pork Chop Express for the post (total 2):
Inactive account (Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:44 pm) • 2-Scoops (Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:41 am)

GMO
GR420 Leg End

Post by GMO »

i figured they could already do this just by some spam text let a lone some devoted software :idn:
These users thanked the author GMO for the post (total 2):
Pork Chop Express (Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:48 pm) • Inactive account (Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:50 pm)
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

Pork Chop Express

GMO wrote:i figured they could already do this just by some spam text let a lone some devoted software :idn:
Managed it with COVID within a couple of months

These users thanked the author Pork Chop Express for the post:
Inactive account (Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:50 pm)

Inactive account
Inactive Account

Pork Chop Express wrote:
Mrs Beefheart wrote:
So what I read is that it will alert for 10 seconds even if you have them turned off...

Also I'm quite suspicious of the timing - we have no natural disasters in this country that require this level of national alert! However Russia have been making threats against the UK on their media channels for sending tanks to Ukraine and continued involvement. And two weeks ago our government announced that we're officially building a new fleet of nuclear class submarines specifically to combat Russian and Chinese influence in the oceans.

Ontop of this America is releasing footage of Russian planes intercepting drones and threatening b52 bombers.

So given the above I'd suspect that this national alert is preparing for a Russian conflict that America will eventually pull us into.

But I could be wrong - it could be because it gets a bit windy and wet here occasionally lol.

I’m always suspicious lol trust no one

These users thanked the author Inactive account for the post:
Pork Chop Express (Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:52 pm)

Pork Chop Express

Mrs Beefheart wrote:
Pork Chop Express wrote:
Mrs Beefheart wrote:

I’m always suspicious lol trust no one

Always read between the lines - that's where the fine print is

Inactive account
Inactive Account

GMO wrote:i figured they could already do this just by some spam text let a lone some devoted software :idn:
The technology they have holds no bounds

Inactive account
Inactive Account

Pork Chop Express wrote:
Managed it with COVID within a couple of months

Maybe another relaunch in disguise of the failed multi billion pound track and trace ?

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”