Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Ball Vape…. And then this happened

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
Greenthirteen

Ball Vape…. And then this happened

Post by Greenthirteen »

Hi all,

This is a ball vape, it’s super simple and is the latest greatest vape and perfect for people who like bongs. All it is, is a titanium tube with 200 ruby pearls in the middle, capped but with air holes top and bottom and a heater coil wrapped around it. The coil gets hot and heats the rubys. The vape sits on the injector style bowl and as you pull through your bubbler you pull air into the ruby's, the air gets hot and vaporises the oils in your flower.

Huge clouds, no hot hits… it’s amazing.

I set this as a reward for something. It was expensive so it was for something hard so I have had to work for it. Anyhow I have been riding it for a month now and the whole time I’m like…. ‘Let me just drop some bho on top of this thing while I’m taking my hit for some double decker action” but then I’m like “no, it’s too hot for (you know if you skip to the end I do it) dabs and it’s titanium and the balls will be covered in reclaim and and

Oh my ……. It was amazing!11 amazzzzzing! Like why did I wait a month to change my life like this….. 👊😜

Anyone else got a ball vape? You can make um wit a welding torch, nozzle 👌
These users thanked the author Greenthirteen for the post (total 5):
GMO (Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:47 pm) • biosynthetic (Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:55 pm) • Mafooo (Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:09 pm) • Pork Chop Express (Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:34 pm) • Mrs Beefheart (Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:26 pm)

Mafooo
Known User

Re: Ball Vape…. And then this happened

Post by Mafooo »

That sounds amazing dude. Thanks for sharing. Not heard of this gear before 🤘
These users thanked the author Mafooo for the post:
GMO (Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:36 pm)

HRH
Known User

Re: Ball Vape…. And then this happened

Post by HRH »

Like the look of that . 👍