Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Any ideas?

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
Pork Chop Express

Re: Any ideas?

Post by Pork Chop Express »

Wrh wrote:I don't worry to much about extraction when plants are small but I will have a clip fan or something to keep the air moving. Sometimes just opening a passive vent is enough to keep the humidity down
I'll be ordering one at the end of the month anyway as the last bit of kit to get. It's just annoying me that the tent was sitting around 52% but now i can't get it below 70 (and it keeps trying to climb up into the 80's...)

Maybe because the weather is so wet and miserable there's more moisture in the air? And it'll sort itself out as soon as the sun comes out?? (Wishful thinking lol )

Anyway thanks for the reply - and to everyone else. Vents are open, and I dried them out last night by standing them on paper towels for half an hour to remove some water from the pots. This morning they do seem a little better so let's hope that's sorted it

Sent from my moto g(50) using Tapatalk

These users thanked the author Pork Chop Express for the post:
Dex (Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:51 am)

Herbalist
Bud Of The Year Winner 2022

Post by Herbalist »

If you have a little fan kicking about the house, you could pop it on your outtake just to pull the high humidity air out. Should see you through until you get an extractor. 👍🏿
These users thanked the author Herbalist for the post (total 2):
Pork Chop Express (Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:54 am) • Dex (Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:51 am)
Making plans with a stoner is like being with a prostitute. They tell you they’re coming, but you know it’s a lie.

JJ
New Years Grow Off Winner

Post by JJ »

The environment (RH) around the tent has alot to do also...pulling in high humidity will boost the inside...get a fan going should be good
These users thanked the author JJ for the post (total 3):
Pork Chop Express (Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:40 pm) • Herbalist (Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:46 pm) • Dex (Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:51 am)

Pork Chop Express

Went and picked up an extension cord for the fan today. Will set that up as soon as I get home.

Thanks guys. Fingers crossed

These users thanked the author Pork Chop Express for the post (total 2):
Herbalist (Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:46 pm) • Dex (Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:51 am)

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Post by Captain Beefheart »

It's fuk all to do with extraction bach... Its a case of the dope has got the doby itch. My advice is water less frequently and warm the fuka up, ooooh BTW leave the tent door slightly ajar nice and pert is where its at bach

Great Googly Moogly

These users thanked the author Captain Beefheart for the post (total 4):
Pork Chop Express (Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:11 am) • Dex (Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:52 am) • Herbalist (Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:44 am) • Grumpy Toad (Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:56 pm)

Pork Chop Express

Captain Beefheart wrote:It's fuk all to do with extraction bach... Its a case of the dope has got the doby itch. My advice is water less frequently and warm the fuka up, ooooh BTW leave the tent door slightly ajar nice and pert is where its at bach

Great Googly Moogly
Thanks for the tips Frank Zappa!

Honestly though I think autos may like it slightly cooler?? My tent sits at 23.8(ish) when it's all zipped up but in the mornings the plants are limp. As soon as I open it up and it cools down they perk up again

I'm thinking it's either humidity (but it's usually around the mid 60's) or a temp thing. And I'm guessing it's temp....

I'll figure it out. I've turned off the heater tonight to see if they're the same tomorrow morning. If they're not then we know it's the heat

Love ya

These users thanked the author Pork Chop Express for the post (total 3):
Dex (Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:52 am) • Grumpy Toad (Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:57 pm) • Captain Beefheart (Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:30 am)

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”