Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

record harvests anyone?

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
duke
Respected Member

record harvests anyone?

Post by duke »

hi all i got to wondering like you do after a few spliffs what is the world record yield either outdoors or in? i have found this,not mine sadly but the dude is in usa and outdoor organic and says this what not his biggest just his favorite! harvest of top buds was 19lb! some allegedly topped 25lb dried Image
some tree aye?
some of you will remember this dude and his indoor trees @Keeno does for sure and this plant indoors uk under hids harvested a 1kg haul,theres a vid somewhere on youtube shows him trying to fit this plant through a door into his groom,funny as feck it was all trussed up and stuff and still like a cork coming out of a bottle! i grew a clone of this pictured kalisnapple though not quite as huge!Image
so whats the record you have grown or seen?
someone said its the biggest annual plant on the planet,idk if this is true?
These users thanked the author duke for the post (total 9):
camkush (Sun Jan 22, 2023 6:51 pm) • Herbalist (Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:21 pm) • Stickylemonz (Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:42 pm) • GMO (Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:42 am) • Keeno (Mon Jan 23, 2023 11:09 am) • 2-Scoops (Mon Jan 23, 2023 1:41 pm) • Mrs Beefheart (Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:57 pm) • MommaB (Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:01 pm) • Rawreefer (Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:37 pm)
sussex pet rescue fundraiser https://sussexpetrescue.org
help rescued dogs by donating for good karma and because its nice to give, :thanks:
link to diary viewtopic.php?f=26&t=7385

Keeno
Site Admin

Re: record harvests anyone?

Post by Keeno »

duke wrote:
Sun Jan 22, 2023 6:41 pm
hi all i got to wondering like you do after a few spliffs what is the world record yield either outdoors or in? i have found this,not mine sadly but the dude is in usa and outdoor organic and says this what not his biggest just his favorite! harvest of top buds was 19lb! some allegedly topped 25lb dried Image
some tree aye?
some of you will remember this dude and his indoor trees @Keeno does for sure and this plant indoors uk under hids harvested a 1kg haul,theres a vid somewhere on youtube shows him trying to fit this plant through a door into his groom,funny as feck it was all trussed up and stuff and still like a cork coming out of a bottle! i grew a clone of this pictured kalisnapple though not quite as huge!Image
I remember this plant :rock:

Was something not seen anywhere at the time for an indoor plant on forums. He was a beast with his plants. Tbh I don't think I've seen anyone hit these numbers on a single plant since.

Outdoor obviously plants get monstrous.

Proof here that the oldschool ways definitely get the job done.

Oh and before I forget... :coco:
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post:
duke (Mon Jan 23, 2023 1:47 pm)

Keeno
Site Admin

Post by Keeno »

Sticklemonz asked about the vert bulbs in that picture and it reminded me of a plant that topped the one you posted Duke. Do you remember G_unit. He done some beast grows, he did a wappa grow where 2 of the plants hit 35 and 40oz indoors. DWC, vert bulbs like the above.
These users thanked the author Keeno for the post:
duke (Mon Jan 23, 2023 1:47 pm)

Paul_led
Respected Member

Post by Paul_led »

My 2 monkey glue hit approx 25oz each in the scrog
I harvested 40oz of prime bud plus some popcorn , and donated loads to a mate that had run dry

Paul
These users thanked the author Paul_led for the post (total 5):
Twisted (Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:38 pm) • Rawreefer (Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:54 pm) • duke (Mon Jan 23, 2023 1:47 pm) • Greenfingers (Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:42 pm) • MommaB (Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:01 pm)

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Do you remember Hillbilly from way back like pre 2010 @duke ? He used to frequent thctalk and green circle, he was big on creating med strains, man I've seen some big ass outdoor grow pics of his like those you`ve added, like fuck can i find them now. He was the guy behind the Harlequin Otto med strain i think it was called.
_________________________________________________________________________________

The guy Hannibal in the indoor picture im led to believe was the man behind RDWC, i never saw the system till he built and used it to grow plants like the one in his picture, then along came the bigger players, i think it was Alien got involved in game, but when i first saw the rdwc, fuck man he had it rocking, he designed and built that system before it was copied by many now @Keeno Sadly i think he`s now passed away, he said never made a bean from the design of the actual system.
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
duke (Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:06 pm)
"You don't put fish fat oil in a Ferrari" Operation Crossbow

biosynthetic
Known User

Post by biosynthetic »

I usually go by grams per watt. I don't really grow for yield anyway but if I achieve 1gpw or better I am happy :running-around: I find that it's easier to hit 1gpw+ in a smaller grow, I've had over 2gpw before but no idea what my record is for a single plant :idn:
These users thanked the author biosynthetic for the post (total 3):
Treetrunk (Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:40 pm) • duke (Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:07 pm) • 2-Scoops (Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:13 pm)

duke
Respected Member

Post by duke »

biosynthetic wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:41 pm
I usually go by grams per watt. I don't really grow for yield anyway but if I achieve 1gpw or better I am happy :running-around: I find that it's easier to hit 1gpw+ in a smaller grow, I've had over 2gpw before but no idea what my record is for a single plant :idn:
hi i hardly ever remember to weigh it,i do guess im getting 1-1.5 gpw would have been a new record run if not for the damn losses to budrot,im shortly running the same again after some tweeks to drobe a gift from @2-Scoops diesel jones double strawberry and hope to keep it all this time! cheers
2-Scoops wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 1:40 pm
Do you remember Hillbilly from way back like pre 2010 @duke ? He used to frequent thctalk and green circle, he was big on creating med strains, man I've seen some big ass outdoor grow pics of his like those you`ve added, like fuck can i find them now. He was the guy behind the Harlequin Otto med strain i think it was called.
_________________________________________________________________________________

The guy Hannibal in the indoor picture im led to believe was the man behind RDWC, i never saw the system till he built and used it to grow plants like the one in his picture, then along came the bigger players, i think it was Alien got involved in game, but when i first saw the rdwc, fuck man he had it rocking, he designed and built that system before it was copied by many now @Keeno Sadly i think he`s now passed away, he said never made a bean from the design of the actual system.
hi jimmi yes i remember hillbilly very well later realmed on tgc not seen him around for an age and hope hes doing good and still growing monster trees,i do have some pics of his gdp x mazar monster,let me see. rip hannibal.
Paul_led wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:17 pm
I harvested 40oz of prime bud plus some popcorn , and donated loads to a mate that had run dry

Paul
hi paul yes cant beat a good scrog imo and thats what i hate is scrogging plants from seed rather than clones,next run is clone only and should be easier,i dont know how my paranoia would cope with 40 zips in the house but good on you for sharing,peace
Keeno wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:08 pm
Sticklemonz asked about the vert bulbs in that picture and it reminded me of a plant that topped the one you posted Duke. Do you remember G_unit. He done some beast grows, he did a wappa grow where 2 of the plants hit 35 and 40oz indoors. DWC, vert bulbs like the above.
vert was a craze i did try once but burnt my noggin on the fecking hot hps,never again. :oops: g unit rings a bell for water hydro an expert,cheers
Keeno wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 11:14 am
duke wrote:
Sun Jan 22, 2023 6:41 pm
some tree aye?
I remember this plant :rock:

Was something not seen anywhere at the time for an indoor plant on forums. He was a beast with his plants. Tbh I don't think I've seen anyone hit these numbers on a single plant since.

Outdoor obviously plants get monstrous.

Proof here that the oldschool ways definitely get the job done.

Oh and before I forget... :coco:
my outdoor plants finished up so bad i not be trying again,total waste of £50 worth of seeds!
hoping to build a new sunroom with proper materials which let in more light than cheap non uv resistant polycarbonate which steals 25% of the light,then i shall run hillbillys gdp x mazar again i did enjoy it and even indoors it grew massive,for a drobe anyway!
im off to look for pics,peace
These users thanked the author duke for the post:
biosynthetic (Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:00 pm)

duke
Respected Member

Post by duke »

i found a single pic of our friend hillbillies plants 20 ft tall and still going,must be sight for sore eyes in the flesh!
i cant guess what poundage came from her,can only dream,,,,,, :roll eyes:
i did look on talk and others but most of the diaries of hilly and face etc have vids not pics and are all now showing as private,such a shame.
anyone any cool huge tree or even just large pics feel free to share,peace
These users thanked the author duke for the post (total 2):
Herbalist (Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:42 pm) • 2-Scoops (Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:56 pm)

MommaB
Plant Of The Year Winner 2022

Post by MommaB »

Paul_led wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:17 pm

Paul
Paul this is just a fooking beautiful run from start to oops it’s a fem not auto??? To holy dang that’s a grow to remember🙌
These users thanked the author MommaB for the post (total 2):
duke (Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:31 pm) • 2-Scoops (Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:12 pm)
A Heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others- The Wizard of Oz

2-Scoops
GR420 Leg End

Post by 2-Scoops »

Yes that's the one @duke and im pretty sure that Hillbilly (realmed seeds) is still around the place, he was on Circle not so long ago i seem to remember now in chat box. He was big into med side of things with the Harlequin Otto his masterpiece. Well tis how i seem to remember it all, then again my heads a shed these dayz. Great picture for sure.

At the time it was just how i grew plants in my space, it was the only way i had ever grown them, which back then were Jack Herer cuttings topped, supercropped & flipped at 2ft = 1lb+ of big phat stinky knock your block off typo buddage, basically i always used to grow 3 x 1lb+ plants under 2 x 600hps bulbs in a floor space around 10ft x 5ft. But the biggest one i did weighed in at well over 20oz (22/23`ish), i forgot to be exact it was that long ago now. I never strayed from this typo of growing for donkeys years till i got robbed by some dirty stinking rats, which is when i decided to knock growing bigger plants in head and just grow in my small cupboard. :cheers:
ImageImage
These users thanked the author 2-Scoops for the post:
duke (Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:13 pm)

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”