Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Growing plans for this year ???

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
GHO

Re: Growing plans for this year ???

Post by GHO »

Rawreefer wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:43 am
GHO wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:10 am
This year I've to get a poly tunnel up and I've got three self watering systems to test and I'll be grabbing a Wilma set up and another one to see which runs best.
I'm planning on growing a lot of food outdoors and I want to run side by sides of water only soil, soil with all the toys, and a stripped down mix with low water retention and the end to see which gives the best yields, flavour, and speed of development. Lots of chillis and crinkly tomato's sweet potatoes, vegetables and spuds etc.
Oooooh a poly grower welcome......

Hi @Rawreefer , I had a good size one on an allotment till last Octoberish. Never got down there enough so sold it. This year I'll pop one out the back of the house where it's not a hassle finding time to get stuck in. I want to get back to spending as much time growing as possible, that keeps me happy.

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”