Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Under the Scope

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
Vador
Known User

Re: Under the Scope

Post by Vador »

Bladed Leaf wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:20 pm
That is awesome. Seems a bit to complicated for me tho.
Its really not complicated at all bud
biosynthetic wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:50 pm
ImageCan anyone else see a weird face? :lol:
No i cant see it tbh, ive got a weird face that appears in one of mine as well, haven’t finished editing it yet though
These users thanked the author Vador for the post:
biosynthetic (Thu Dec 22, 2022 2:11 pm)
░█▒█▒▄▀▄░█▀▄░▄▀▄▒█▀▄
░▀▄▀░█▀█▒█▄▀░▀▄▀░█▀▄

Drugs and Alcohol are never the answer! Unless the question was “what am I doing tonight”.

Vador
Known User

Post by Vador »

This is the edge of a leaf, notice all the glass hairs

This one is a leaf thats turning purple that still has a green patch

Egzoset

Post by Egzoset »

Great title, one of my all-time favourite topics actually!

So lets make a testimony in pictures about how it's like to live under a 2-speed state *MONOPOLY* regime where home-growing is confiscated for those like me who refuse to provide sensitive private data only to find later it was "leaked" by the SQdC itself a creature of the SAQ, under control of the alcohol industry and assisted by "expert$"/"$pe¢iali$t$" of the CSAM-SMCA based in Calgary/Alberta...

That's a trio i had around to celebrate my 12th year as vaporist.

[ https:// i.postimg.cc/qMCJGH5G/1-Texture-SQd-C-Cannara-Orchid-CBD-CBD-Runtz-640x480.png ]

[ https:// i.postimg.cc/DwMRpS4J/2-Aroma-Taste-SQd-C-Great-White-North-Growers-Hatrick-Runtz-Bio-640x480.png ]

[ https:// i.postimg.cc/y6phZcMZ/3-Photo-SQd-C-Aphria-Good-Supply-Pineapple-Express-640x480.png ]

And the winner is... #1! ... Because of the rare tactile sensation it provided under my fingers as i tested its structure once dry enough to search for good visuals deep inside. Most other indu$trial products just don't duplicate the feel similar to a mix of salt + sugar with flour in it. Well, the whole set of features seemed almost honest, except for its inflated pricetag.

And having a microscope handy when this exceptional occurance happens simply doubles the fun.

These users thanked the author Egzoset for the post:
Vador (Thu Apr 13, 2023 11:52 am)
Vaporist of Borg.

Vador
Known User

Post by Vador »

Ah man I totally forgot about this thread, had intentions of getting loads more pictures.

Nice photos @Egzoset

Egzoset

Post by Egzoset »

Thanks. I wished i could get some of my own to post but our canuck Supreme Court just stated that Québec can constitutionally ban home-grows, so now it's a political battle and hence we were told just to burry it, or die on it essentially. In The Name Of Children (i'm an elder living in a place reserved to the 3rd age)...

These users thanked the author Egzoset for the post:
Vador (Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:50 am)

Vador
Known User

Post by Vador »

Shit isnt it, the world needs to hurry up and just legalise it everywhere.
Ridiculous

Egzoset

Post by Egzoset »

Vador wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:52 am
...the world needs to hurry up and just...
Democratize IMO, then we can proceed with everywhere else. So lets remember those in power are non-elected individuals installed somehow at the United Nations, which is presumably a most unpleasant place to go for a "stoner"...

The 2nd Geneva Opium Convention of February 19th,1925 was conceived to fight production and distribution which didn't conform to national borders once judiciarized, to "harmonize" the participating countries laws exactly. Denial of this most basic fact will only stretch reform delays even further, while the enemy never stopped to organize, waiting patiently as contaminated statistics accumulate. Never mind the human factor!

By the way, one may now fear it's aout to get viral within the political-driven class:

[ https:// ici.radio-canada.ca/nouvelle/1971971/marijuana-quebec-plants-pot-cultivation-medical ]
La Saskatchewan pourrait-elle interdire la culture du cannabis à domicile comme le Québec?

The new juris-prudence just might start working like a domino, for example to fix abuses in Ontario, etc. The Supreme Court itself referred to a political level of decision and having to wait for elections simply for a slim chance to get a voice feels ridiculously cynical for sure.

Other countries joining the movement late can only improve!

For me this is a past that won't return, the price in our 2-speed system is, aHummm... Prohibitive! Economically, ethically, morally, etc. In every sense.

JJ
New Years Grow Off Winner

Post by JJ »

I do too

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”