Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Banana skins

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
GMO
GR420 Leg End

Re: Banana skins

Post by GMO »

Dex wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:21 pm
GMO wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:08 pm
Dex wrote:
Thanks for that little tip there every time I use molasses or molasses notes like plagron ones j have at moment I seem to get allot of gnats god knows where from but they are there always with molasses related stuff... soo I buy kids banana and I will throw some skins next time

Do you have a thread of doing these things?

Thanks broski
This wont work for gnats sorry, the gnats will just feed on the banana peel. This is more for aphids tbh

translated from the bongo of the canna jungle

Lol silly me but at least i know if I do get em :D

Are aphids the ones that drink the sapp?
Thats them buddy. fungus gnats you want bacillus thuringiensis israelensis available in lost of different forms but people seem to rate the mosquito dunks and bits.... should wipe em out mate
“If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” -Albert Einstein

Philzon   Growroom420 Discord
Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

GMO wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:34 pm
Dex wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:21 pm
GMO wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:08 pm
This wont work for gnats sorry, the gnats will just feed on the banana peel. This is more for aphids tbh

translated from the bongo of the canna jungle

Lol silly me but at least i know if I do get em :D

Are aphids the ones that drink the sapp?
Thats them buddy. fungus gnats you want bacillus thuringiensis israelensis available in lost of different forms but people seem to rate the mosquito dunks and bits.... should wipe em out mate
Thanks buddy I'll Google about now

Trex

Post by Trex »

Greenfingers wrote:Does anyone use banana skins as feed? , I have them available as I eat one every day, and it's a shame to waste them.
Compost them or feed them to worms , they will transform the food they digest into 10x the regular amount.

feeding it direct to plants indoors is asking for pest troubles

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”