Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Please post your Nutrient Guarenteed Analysis labels :)

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
seymore_budz
Respected Member

Please post your Nutrient Guarenteed Analysis labels :)

Post by seymore_budz »

Hey ya GR420,

I'm really interested in what you all are feeding your plants :) I'd like to calculate the PPM of each element for each stage to try and collate a library of each method. Of course I'll share my data with the forum :)

It might be interesting for you to see the PPM of each element so you can compare to different recipies etc?

If you would like to share your regime, please post a photo of the 'Guarenteed Analysis' that's normally somewhere on the label for each component. Then a short list of how much you give the plants for each stage. Then I can take that data and plug that into my little database I'm creating. I will share this with you guys too and may even provide a simple API that you can use to query and pull back data for different products etc.

Thank you in advance for anyone that takes the time to post their regime. :wave:
These users thanked the author seymore_budz for the post (total 4):
Greenfingers (Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:36 am) • Nom (Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:46 am) • 420mFuk (Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:10 pm) • GMO (Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:52 pm)
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Greenfingers
Known User

Re: Please post your Nutrient Guarenteed Analysis labels :)

Post by Greenfingers »

The plant magic i use hasn't got "Guarenteed Analysis" wrote on it mate ??
good thread :dance:
These users thanked the author Greenfingers for the post (total 2):
seymore_budz (Sat Jul 30, 2022 11:23 am) • GMO (Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:52 pm)

seymore_budz
Respected Member

Post by seymore_budz »

Greenfingers wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:36 am
The plant magic i use hasn't got "Guarenteed Analysis" wrote on it mate ??
good thread :dance:
Hey @Greenfingers,

Some manufacturers won't provide the GA :( I do have a pal that did work for Nutriculture last time we spoke so maybe I can reach out to him and see if I can get some further information.

If we can get enough information, it could offer some good insight for people. It would be awesome to actually be able to tell people if they need more or less grub based on real numbers.
These users thanked the author seymore_budz for the post (total 2):
Greenfingers (Sat Jul 30, 2022 11:33 am) • GMO (Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:52 pm)

Treetrunk
Respected Member

Post by Treetrunk »

These are my weapons of choice at the moment.ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
These users thanked the author Treetrunk for the post:
seymore_budz (Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:11 pm)

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Post by Captain Beefheart »

i keep things simple and i do ok :oik!: fuk knows the "Guarenteed Analysis" of my ferts as my eyes wont read the bottle :rolf: but all i use is canna A+B ...then at week 6/7 a few shots of ionics PK14/15 ..... i feed seedlings at the rate of 1,5ml per litre for the first few weeks,once they in the veg stage i feed em 2ml per litre... all the way through until i flip then 2 weeks into 12/12 i feed them 2.5 ml per litre...then i increase this as + when i see the plants take up the ferts,baring in mind some wont like it when i get to 3ml a litre / 3.5 later bloom...+ adding PK aint guess work it needs a beady eyeball :idea: so all in all the.... "Guarenteed Analysis" :idn: bach. :puff puff:
These users thanked the author Captain Beefheart for the post:
seymore_budz (Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:29 pm)

seymore_budz
Respected Member

Post by seymore_budz »

Captain Beefheart wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:20 pm
i keep things simple and i do ok :oik!: fuk knows the "Guarenteed Analysis" of my ferts as my eyes wont read the bottle :rolf: but all i use is canna A+B ...then at week 6/7 a few shots of ionics PK14/15 ..... i feed seedlings at the rate of 1,5ml per litre for the first few weeks,once they in the veg stage i feed em 2ml per litre... all the way through until i flip then 2 weeks into 12/12 i feed them 2.5 ml per litre...then i increase this as + when i see the plants take up the ferts,baring in mind some wont like it when i get to 3ml a litre / 3.5 later bloom...+ adding PK aint guess work it needs a beady eyeball :idea: so all in all the.... "Guarenteed Analysis" :idn: bach. :puff puff:
Nice one @Captain Beefheart, I should be able to calculate the PPM of each element from the above. I'm going to do canna real soon as I can take some photos while visiting the grow shop. I'll post it here when I'm done and I'll call it the 'Captain Formula' :)
These users thanked the author seymore_budz for the post:
Captain Beefheart (Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:54 pm)

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

seymore_budz wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:31 pm
Captain Beefheart wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:20 pm
Nice one @Captain Beefheart, I should be able to calculate the PPM of each element from the above. I'm going to do canna real soon as I can take some photos while visiting the grow shop. I'll post it here when I'm done and I'll call it the 'Captain Formula' :)
please remember this is plant dependant / enviroment ... :oik!:

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

i dont do the 27 lights on shite see bach.... i let my canna adjust accordingly kind of the jamaican touch... :rolf: i been sayiny it for a few decades now see 1 day they will believe me......... :oik!: :clap:

These users thanked the author Captain Beefheart for the post:
seymore_budz (Sat Jul 30, 2022 11:00 pm)

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

in other words dont go feeding ya dope 3 ml per litre running daytime temps of 27 :rolf: now that will fuk ya dope see. :oh-shit:

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”