Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Irrigation ideas on 10 acres farm

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
Mafooo
Known User

Re: Irrigation ideas on 10 acres farm

Post by Mafooo »

Dex. Been finding videos like these online.

Is this at all a possibility for your land?

Saw these and thought of your project. Not sure how likely this might be for you. You would need the building materials and plenty of fuel to burn for the distillation but… it was just a thought
These users thanked the author Mafooo for the post:
Dex (Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:49 am)

Rawreefer
Grow Of The Year Winner 2022

Post by Rawreefer »

Ooooh so need a drawing of the plot and positions of stuff in place sounds soooo intriguing...
These users thanked the author Rawreefer for the post:
Dex (Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:16 am)

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Sorry I am meant ro crack on with this I avent took pictures while I was there, the well I found out wasn't deep enough for a pump to be installed which is a bummer lol.

So I'll leave this for now till I get it deeper but I can still draw it up not sure if that was a piss take above about the drawing 🤔. If not I will draw it up 😀.

@MafooFarms Thanks for your ideas and your help so far but sea water source is miles out the beach is about 20 miles away from the land.

Someone was saying about flatness of the land its more or less pancake flat its up a slope. I had an idea of doing something like this when I get the deeper well dug... one sec I'll get YouTube vid on
These users thanked the author Dex for the post:
Mafooo (Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:45 am)

Rawreefer
Grow Of The Year Winner 2022

Post by Rawreefer »

Definitely not a piss take more info the better. I've had 2 bore holes done on my bit of land and now working pipe sizes and lengths and all that malarky....
These users thanked the author Rawreefer for the post (total 2):
Mafooo (Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:45 am) • Dex (Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:29 am)

Dex
Known User

Post by Dex »

Rawreefer wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:07 am
Definitely not a piss take more info the better. I've had 2 bore holes done on my bit of land and now working pipe sizes and lengths and all that malarky....
Sorry I miss understood ya buddy I was on about earlier which I forgot to do a picture ov something like this Image

This is a water irrigation system that I think could work well in a land sort of that size what do you guys thing ?

There will be a holding tank from that tank water runs on those little water ways out to the field sort of like ebb and flow or what ever its called lol

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”