Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

Gonna try cloning

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Re: Gonna try cloning

Post by Captain Beefheart »

and no i dont snip my fan leafs back on the cuttings it leaves them wide open to infection.... :oik!:
These users thanked the author Captain Beefheart for the post:
Groot (Fri May 20, 2022 11:52 pm)

Groot

Post by Groot »

Captain Beefheart wrote:[mention]Groot[/mention] ewe need to pot them now bach sharpish... i presoak my coco in the new pot with 1ml of canna A+B ph it at 6 :oik!: i then place the cutting in to the pot + lightly water it to settle it in + wait then a few days before watering fuk all. :oik!: them roots will be splendid :idea: sound like a plan to me. :Stoned:
I only managed one there capt the other one that was showing hasn’t moved and only tiny little white root plus I just hand watered 84l there haha time for a coffee and a joint
Ph. 6.0
Ec. 0.8
I tried to do a mainline couple off weeks ago and that went terribly wrong lol tore one side of her off lifting a pot from behind herbut if she pulls though this transplant then she already looks halfway there and I didn’t cut her leafs off capt and I think she’s the only one
These users thanked the author Groot for the post:
Captain Beefheart (Sat May 21, 2022 8:31 am)

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Groot wrote:
Captain Beefheart wrote:[mention]Groot[/mention] ewe need to pot them now bach sharpish... i presoak my coco in the new pot with 1ml of canna A+B ph it at 6 :oik!: i then place the cutting in to the pot + lightly water it to settle it in + wait then a few days before watering fuk all. :oik!: them roots will be splendid :idea: sound like a plan to me. :Stoned:
I only managed one there capt the other one that was showing hasn’t moved and only tiny little white root plus I just hand watered 84l there haha time for a coffee and a joint
Ph. 6.0
Ec. 0.8
I tried to do a mainline couple off weeks ago and that went terribly wrong lol tore one side of her off lifting a pot from behind herbut if she pulls though this transplant then she already looks halfway there and I didn’t cut her leafs off capt and I think she’s the only one
Ah rite o now its potted stop spraying it it now need the root to search no more misting bach keep practicing you get better each time

great googly moogly!

These users thanked the author Captain Beefheart for the post (total 2):
Groot (Sat May 21, 2022 9:19 pm) • duke (Wed May 25, 2022 8:37 pm)

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

@Groot 6 days later and its 100% strike all 10 are rooting away now infact the cuttings are actually growing when I see roots they get pottedImage

great googly moogly!

These users thanked the author Captain Beefheart for the post (total 3):
Groot (Tue May 24, 2022 4:22 pm) • duke (Wed May 25, 2022 8:36 pm) • fabi420 (Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:39 am)

Groot

Post by Groot »

Captain Beefheart wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 8:57 am
@Groot 6 days later and its 100% strike all 10 are rooting away now infact the cuttings are actually growing when I see roots they get pottedImage

great googly moogly!
Congratulations capt on the ten taking root mate👍well I took your advice and put in a couple extra cuttings 18 lol but nine have rooted so result for me :Stoned:
I can only keep a couple of them because I’m getting a new heating system and radiators put in so I have to be out the house for a day or 2 in September so just enough time to finish my grow I’m doing just now so wouldn’t have any where to put the plants anyway enough of that and thanks again folks for all of your help especially capt explained it really clearly and simply👍
I’m gonna try get some blueberry or cheese,sour diesel and white widow regular seeds for my next grow and hopefully find that mother lol anybody recommend breeders for these strains would be much appreciated💚
These users thanked the author Groot for the post:
Captain Beefheart (Wed May 25, 2022 8:43 pm)

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Yo groot bach get 1 aero cloner I just bought 1 and first runi have 100% success, I only ran it to see if it worked this time and it has a beaut 󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 I will add ferts to the res next time though to stop the cuttings getting washed out tbh I'm quite amazed with the gadget money well spent ImageImage

Great Googly Moogly

These users thanked the author Captain Beefheart for the post (total 3):
Marcus (Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:20 am) • fabi420 (Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:40 am) • Rawreefer (Mon Sep 05, 2022 7:08 pm)

Marcus
GR420 Leg End

Post by Marcus »

Captain Beefheart wrote:
Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:10 am
Yo groot bach get 1 aero cloner I just bought 1 and first runi have 100% success, I only ran it to see if it worked this time and it has a beaut 󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 I will add ferts to the res next time though to stop the cuttings getting washed out tbh I'm quite amazed with the gadget money well spent ImageImage

Great Googly Moogly
What spray head is on that pump Captain?
These users thanked the author Marcus for the post:
Captain Beefheart (Mon Sep 05, 2022 7:14 pm)

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach »

nice :) another fellow came to the Dark Side :lol:
maybe I'm lucky in this, but never had many problems making cuts rooting even with cheap stuff. Of course generally I go for high numbers - last cutting wave I did was 38 cuts, had 5 loss in total + the 3 weakest of the bunch went trashed (I needed 30 only)
These users thanked the author Rorschach for the post:

Rawreefer
Grow Of The Year Winner 2022

Post by Rawreefer »

The cloner is the way to go if you can get one as @Captain Beefheart says.....

These users thanked the author Rawreefer for the post:

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Marcus wrote:
Captain Beefheart wrote:
Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:10 am

Great Googly Moogly
What spray head is on that pump Captain?
This 1 Marcus
Rorschach wrote:nice :) another fellow came to the Dark Side
maybe I'm lucky in this, but never had many problems making cuts rooting even with cheap stuff. Of course generally I go for high numbers - last cutting wave I did was 38 cuts, had 5 loss in total + the 3 weakest of the bunch went trashed (I needed 30 only)
Aye I always use the prop / zip lock bag... No more this gadget works like it says on the tin
Rawreefer wrote:The cloner is the way to go if you can get one as @Captain Beefheart says.....

Tbh raw I had doubts but hey its a beaut

Here's today's breakfast ImageImageImage

Great Googly Moogly
These users thanked the author Captain Beefheart for the post:
Marcus (Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:53 pm)

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”