Welcome to the general & cannabis growers discussion section. This section is for general discussions about cannabis and growing. Plenty of laughs to be found in here. To become part of our online cannabis growing community click here to register.

KrazyDave takes one for science

A place to discuss cannabis and growing related topics
Wayne36
Known User

Re: KrazyDave takes one for science

Post by Wayne36 »

Josh wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:15 am
Dude just smoke a tiny amount at a time like... 1 drag and put the (thc) joint down

But idk man, weed is great and all and I promote the legality 100%, but it definitely isn't for everyone. Some people have underlying things going on that they don't even know about until they smoke

Be safe

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
I do that now cause I dont like getting super high anymore well somtimes lol buy usually a joint will last me a few times on smoking it take like a drag and than put it out .... I rember I use to get super high and would need to eat or shower to kill the high lol I would like to get some high cbd seeds of weed tho . Sometimes I'd get to much of a head high my head high that my anxciety and heart would start going so I kinda understand what he going threw
These users thanked the author Wayne36 for the post:
KD (Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:08 am)

MrNice
Respected Member

Post by MrNice »

The Aspie Toker wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:53 am
What was you expecting to happen when chewing on peppercorns?
sorry dave.............. aspie ya boobs have got better........mate very convincing now .......lol
These users thanked the author MrNice for the post (total 2):
The Aspie Toker (Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:03 am) • KD (Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:09 am)

MrNice
Respected Member

Post by MrNice »

Chad.Westport wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:02 am
Well, good to know. Glad you made it through it. I've also heard that pine nuts reduce the high.
i heard orange juice but cud be wrong .................... :idn:
These users thanked the author MrNice for the post:
KD (Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:09 am)

The Aspie Toker
GR420 Leg End

Post by The Aspie Toker »

MrNice wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:03 am
Chad.Westport wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:02 am
Well, good to know. Glad you made it through it. I've also heard that pine nuts reduce the high.
i heard orange juice but cud be wrong .................... :idn:
This works...
These users thanked the author The Aspie Toker for the post:
MrNice (Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:56 pm)
Never give advice. Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it.

Rassensi
Known User

Post by Rassensi »

@KrazyDave glad you've managed to sort of get it under control man it's horrible to see anyone have them tbh even my youngest 13 has started having them since we went into lock down last year the poor kid but her are at night same as you're self I've tried to tell her to clear her mind and everything else but we keep that stuff to hand because it stops them almost instantly thank feck
These users thanked the author Rassensi for the post:
KD (Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:10 am)
Out here growing my own since 05

Post by Guest »

KrazyDave wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:36 am
Yeah, that is my worst nightmare. Being in a strange place and feeling freaked out aint fun eh.
Yes but I'd only do it once, I'm not that crazy Dave.

There's nothing better than your own grown weed in my opinion, for anxiety and I have tried everything!
These users thanked the author Guest for the post:
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insects and disease are the symptoms of a failing crop, not the cause of it. It's not the overpowering invader we must fear but the weakened condition of the victim."

William Albrecht

https://www.organacanna.co.uk/

Point 5
Respected Member

Post by Point 5 »

OMG KD i thought you were joking when you said you were going to try. Glad you came out the other side.

Slowly upping levels of THC might be a way to build tolerance against the anxiety.

As mad as this sounds i'm going run with it. when you start certain meds they will put you on the smallest dose and slowly raise them to give body tome to adjust to the chemicals. might be somehting to look at.
also same train of thought my youngest had a dairy allergy when he was a baby, when he got to 11 months old we started the milk ladder and after 3 months he could fully eat diary wirt no tummy pains or projectile vomiting. The ladder almost trained his body to accept milk.

enough of my rambles, Fair play sir for taking one for science!!!
These users thanked the author Point 5 for the post:
Whoever said the best things in life are free blatantly grew their own pot
:puff puff:

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Post by Captain Beefheart »

dai mun canna same as any drug its not for all, ive a mate bach that was a heavy user say he`d pipe an ounce or more a week he did this for 30 years not a problem,then the later years of growing out dope with these very high THC levels ..... hey fucked his head he woke up 1 day + could not eave the house stopped toking instantly ...he now suffers from anxiety badly + looks para as fuk,he holds a job down and gets out now,but he swears the dope thc levels is whats doing peeps heads in.... :idn: try an older lower thc strain maybe,+ try it in a bong not in a spliff with baccy maybe the 2 together setting ewe off see....... other than than try hypnotherapy tell the hypnotist ewe just wanna get twatted on the good shit he`ll understand. :oik!: av ewe tried stuffing a thc capsule up ya ring piece ? that mite work. :idn:
These users thanked the author Captain Beefheart for the post (total 4):
Josh (Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:01 pm) • KD (Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:11 am) • MrNice (Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:18 am) • Rubbered (Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:04 pm)

Captain Beefheart
GR420 Leg End

Post by Captain Beefheart »

any high ewe take is controlled by ya head mun.... dai my advice is if it makes ewe giddy as fuk pallpatating on the bed likwe a mad bastard.......i`d try evo stick at least your unconscious see bach :idn: but dai i myself suffer massive anxiety / para .... it dont matter what flavour i smoke my head`s fuked either way.... :oik!:
These users thanked the author Captain Beefheart for the post (total 2):
KD (Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:12 am) • Guest (Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:42 am)

KD
Known User

Post by KD »

I'll reply to comments in the morning....

So tonight.... I sussed it. Was gonna make a spliff when I thought "I wonder what happens when I mix the normal stuff with the CBD stuff"
So spliff #1 - pure CBD

Spliff #2 - sprinkle of blue drream and mostly CBD - deffo give me a head buzz although short lived and left me wanting more.

Spliff #3 - 25% Blue Dream, rest CBD - head buzz for sure, with my ears ringing for some reason. Started feeling like my chair was trying to swallow me which made me smile but again, left me wanting more.

Spliff #4 - 50/50 - thought my garden was spinning for a second, found being outside super pleasant. The slight breeze on my face felt lovely and I became,e strangely aware of my teeth. Like all I could think about was the feeling of my tongue on the back if them lmao didn't last ages but was nice for sure.

Spliff #5 - should have stopped at 50/50. Heart started racing but that was short lived. Kinda went away when I thought "aww not this again" ears ringing a lot too. Spent ther next half hour worrying about my heart starting to race when I realised I felt normal again.

Spliff #6 - 50/50 again. Feeling more confident, I smoked this faster. Now lying in my bed trying to keep my eyes open to type this. Got that sinking feeling again like my mattress is made of cookie dough lol I'm well happy, no heart racing and ready for a kip. Nn guys :)
These users thanked the author KD for the post (total 3):
The Aspie Toker (Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:05 am) • Josh (Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:05 am) • waxjess420 (Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:55 am)

Return to “General Growers & Cannabis Discussion”